Search results

1. D

TEKKEN 5 NAMCO 256

im selling my copy of tekken 5 for the namco 256. its for the disc and dongle only. also included is a custom case i made for the game. asking $70 shipped in the us. any questions just ask
  2. D

street fighter zero 3

SOLD
  3. D

coin up led being weird

ok so my friend got a neo cab and has been having problem with his coin counter led. this is what he writes.....The cab I picked up shows 50 credits for player one when it boots, but they aren't recognized credits. I need to coin up to play, and that makes the credit counter for player 1 show as...
  4. D

WTB: NBA JAM

im looking for a nba jam board i have a sound board so it does not have to come with one. if it does no biggie. otherwise a nba jam tournament board is also ok.
  5. D

membership

ok so my friend tried to make a name over the weekend and join our lil group becasue he just purchased his first cabinet and its a neo geo. but for some reason his membership got denied via a email. anyone know the reason for this and how he can fix this?
  6. D

namco 256 question

ok so i have a 256 and a couple of games. ive had tekken 5 in it for a while now and just switched it out for kinnikuman but when i put tekken 5 back in i noticed all my data was gone. im guessn these run like atomiswave only save game data when there in the mobo but once taken out wipes it...
  7. D

wtb: namco 256 kick harness

ok so i just got tekken 5 for my namco 256 and i need a kick harness for my namco IO. does anyone have one know wher i can get on or do them make them? its a 10 pin harness. is it the same as cps1???
  8. D

namco 256 problem

ok so i bought a namco 256 with kinnukuman game. i got it and hooked my namco io to it on my blast city and for some reason the one screen where its all white with 2 company names on it in black is messed up where the white bleeds into the black. then when the demo runs u can see red bleeding...
  9. D

namco 256 problem

ok so i bought a namco 256 with kinnukuman game. i got it and hooked my namco io to it on my blast city and for some reason the one screen where its all white with 2 company names on it in black is messed up where the white bleeds into the black. then when the demo runs u can see red bleeding...
  10. D

bad sound on mvs

my friend has a copy on super sidekicks 3 and that wasnt workin on his mvs. so we tried it on mine and same problem the picture is fine but the audio is all distorted and sounds like its on loop replayn it over and over. sounds like a remix version of the game if it spoke alien haha. so i...
  11. D

WTB: KOF 2002 MVS

LIKE the title says im looking for a copy of kof 2002 for the mvs for sale. real cart no boot.
  12. D

SOME MVS GAMES AND ART!!!!!!

ok all prices are without shipping. only selling to us members. and send money as gift to my paypal. all games work and are original. any questions just ask :) savage reign mvs game with mini marquee. asking $50 plus shipping marquees $5 a piece or all for $10 samurai shodown is SOLD...
  13. D

turbo grafx 16

SOLD
  14. D

WTB: Tekken 5 dark resurrection dvd and dongle sys256

just like it reads im looking for a namco 256 dvd and dongle of tekken 5 dark resurrection
  15. D

namco 256

ok so i just got a namco 256 with the gundam vs gundam next game. its a 1 player per cabinet game so my question is how do i link another cab with it? do i need another mobo or just another i/o in second cab with a harness between the 2? also the gundam game is a hdd game and i need a dvd to...
  16. D

blast city power supply

does anyone know where i can get a cap kit for my blast city power supply?
  17. D

not so king of the monsters

ok so my kotm cart plays just fine the problem is when my 4 slot is in demo mode when it gets to kotm it just stays on the title screen. and the demo music goes off even though i have whole cab and individual games set with no demo sound. it wont switch to next game nor run a proper demo it just...
  18. D

WTB: NHL 2 on 2 Open Ice Challenge

looking for a working pcb of NHL 2 ON 2 OPEN ICE CHALLEGE
  19. D

DVD SALE

shipping not included and buyer pays fees family guy stewie griffin the untold story....$5 family guy partial tearms of endearment....$5 family guy volume 1 seasons 1 and 2 unopened....$15 family guy volume 2....$10 family guy volume 3....$10 family guy volume 4....$10 family guy volume 5...
  20. D

FS MVS GAMES AND ART

shipping not included and buyer pays fees. mvs super sidekicks 3 japanese label .....$30 baseball stars 2 art work and dip sheet ....$5 samurai shodown art box dip sheet and bubble wrap....$10 king of fighters neowave for atomiswave with instructions book ....$40