Search results

1. War Pig

FOUND: Baseball Stars 2 MVS cart.

Got my MVS cart. Thanks to shadowkn55. You rule man! Looking to pick up a Baseball Stars 2 MVS cart (100% original). With marquee is preferred (can be original or a repro marquee). Also hoping to find one in the U.S. so I can get it before the end of the year. If you have one for sale, hit...
  2. War Pig

Do you think this MVS cart is playable?

So I picked up a game recently (not from a board member). I was cleaning the contacts today and noticed that some of the contacts were slightly blackened. Initially I thought it might have been dirt or just worn. So I opened up the MVS cart and I find out that some of the circuits are...
  3. War Pig

SOLD: Bonk 3 for Turbografx 16 Complete in box!

GAME IS SOLD!
  4. War Pig

WTB: A few MVS games: Twinkle Star + others

Looking to buy the following MVS games as cart/shockbox or complete kit. If you have one for sale hit me up with a PM to discuss. Thank you. Nightmare in the Dark. Full kit prefered but would be happy with a cart/shockbox.....PURCHASED!! Also looking for the following (to a lesser extent...
  5. War Pig

War Pig's Collection

I'm fairly new to the NeoGeo scene. I joined the board in June 2012 after I picked up a 4 in 1 Arcade Cabinet, but haven't really posted until just a few days ago. My interest in MVS games has really picked up over the last month....pretty much after I completed my Turbografx 16 collection...