Search results

1. Westcb

WTB: super grafx, core grafx, pcengine console

Sold my turbo and now with the new neosd solution I need one again. Always wanted a nice super grafx but I’m good with anything, as long as it’s great shape and will work. Preferably would like AC and a controller with it. If you only like trades I’m sure I can find something you might like just...
  2. Westcb

FS: Jamma Boards

Prices do not include shipping, but sent priority with tacking and insurance seems to run about 15 bucks to most of USA. Prefer not to do international since I can't usually get down to the post office to get a quote. Can send any pics requested and all boards will be tested again before...
  3. Westcb

RAFFLE for a FREE NEOGEO MVS game pick from list

Inspired by sparksterz I'm giving away a NEO GEO MVS game. I will pay the shipping to send it anywhere in the USA if you are outside the USA and you want to pay for and figure out the shipping then go for it but the post office likes to rape people so no crying if it costs more then the games...
  4. Westcb

WTB: Andro Dunos and World Heroes Perfect MVS

Looking for both these carts, any condition is fine as long as they work. Let me know if you got one you would part with. Thanks Edit: Found a andro dunos on eBay so just looking for world heroes perfect.
  5. Westcb

Westcb's Stuff for Trade

Ok going through stuff that I have lying around I don't use much, don't need etc. Neo carts: All boards are original except puzzle bobble* Arcade boards: Primal Rage Magic Sword ***TRADED TO PASKY Guerilla war (rotary) Time soldiers (rotary) Gondomania (rotary) P.O.W Aero fighters Two Crude...
  6. Westcb

WTT: MVS carts

I have the following MVS carts for trade. All carts are original except the puzzle bobble. All games work great just ended up with doubles after some other deals and trades. Would prefer to only ship in the U.S. I can plus/minus cash as needed. Would prefer lose carts in gamer condition as mint...
  7. Westcb

WTB: LS32 flat mounting plate

I have these: I need these: Does anybody want to sell those or trade for the ones I have. The ones I'm needing are usually called RE/SE seimitsu LS-32 and Ls-40 flat mount plates. I need a total of 4, let me know if you have any you would trade or sell. Thanks
  8. Westcb

WTB: Aero City control panel upper

Hunting the part on the control box that the standard control panel bolts too like the silver part in this picture. I'm good with just about any condition as long as it's not dented. Scratches missing paint, art etc are fine. Just let me know how much you need shipped to the USA. Thanks!
  9. Westcb

WTB: Metal Slug 5 MVS cart

Looking for a metal slug 5 cart. Just a loose cart is fine, not really interested in a kit. Let me know if you got one you will part with thanks.
  10. Westcb

WTB: sega candy cab coin slot

Hey looking for one of these, let me know if you have one for sale or know anywhere to get one. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  11. Westcb

WTB: Neo Geo 4 slot marquee MVS 4-25 v3

Need a marquee for a MVS 4-25 v3. Saw a repro but the 4 windows are not cut out and I would jack it up trying to slice out the rounded corners. Does anyone have an original they want to sell or have a scanned image I can send to someone with a plot cutter to produce it? Let me know what you got...
  12. Westcb

Mvh mv4 no sound from carts

I got ahold of this board that would only boot to the cross hatch screen and of course the battery leaked on traces. I checked continuity using a guide I found and wired points b5 and b6 on the cn10 connector. Now the board is booting games which I'm super excited about, but there is no sound...
  13. Westcb

Neogeo mv1 sound problem help.

Just picked up a mv1 today. I have a mvf1z now and when I switched the board I tried a few games and sounds are screechy, the neo start up sound was not jarbled but it's half the game sounds are coming through terrible. The board is switched to mono because I'm using a jamma connection. I did a...