Search results

1. B

Everdrive bundle with SD Cards (All Sold)

I’ve got a Super everdrive with a fully loaded SD card, Mega Everdrive with fully loaded SD Card, & Everdrive 64 with whatever games don’t suck on the N64. Looking for $180 for all 3 would prefer to sell as a bundle but willing to do individually. (All 3 sold via EBay)
  2. B

For Sale-(All Sold)CPS-2 games added(prices lowered), CPS-1 SF 2 Hyper Fighting(on hold)

Hyper Fighting looking for $200. (Sold) Street Fighter Zero Alpha 2 JPN CPS-2 B-Board Phoniexed looking for $250 (sold via eBay for $175) Street Fighter Alpha 3 CPS-2 USA B-Board only crack on the front will provide picture Phoniexed looking for $150.(sold) Super Street Fighter 2 New...
  3. B

WTB:Fatal Fury Special MVS & Kizuna Encounter MVS

Looking for Fatal Furu Special and Kizuna MVS carts any region.
  4. B

Wtb:Mortal Kombat II PCB with soundboard

Looking for a good working MK II PCB with a sound board.
  5. B

New Uni Bios issue

So I just put new Uni Bios in my 1 slot and got this screen . I’m posting this from my phone so the image might not display completely but if anyone had any input that would be great thanks.
  6. B

Trade:Phoenixed Rockman The Power Fighters II CPS-2

I have a Japanese Rockman Power Fighters II CPS-2 board I was looking to trade. Works great just had the board Phoenixed recently. Stuff I'm looking for: CPS-2 games CPS-1 games Shumps Konami Beatem ups
  7. B

Sound Issues with MV1 FZS board

For some reason the sound effects on my MVS 1 slot are all static and garbled but I'm not sure what the cause of it is. I checked connection from the Jamma Harness to the supergun and everything seemed fine. I tested a few different games and all of them had the same issue with the sound. Has...
  8. B

Trade:Strikers 1945 PCB

I have Strikers 1945 PCB I was looking to trade for any of the following: CPS 1-2 games Shock Troopers MVS World Heroes Perfect MVS Raging Dragons MVS Martimelle MVS
  9. B

WTB:SD2SNES Flash Cart

Looking for a SD2SNES Flash Cart used or new.
  10. B

Arcade Game Stores in Los Angles

I'm going to LA for a week at the end of July is there any good spot for used PCBs out there?
  11. B

MVS games in New York

I'm going to New York in a couple of weeks is there any game stores out there that sell MVS games or any other arcade stuff?
  12. B

Gameboy recommendations

Just bought a Super Gameboy any must have games?
  13. B

WTB:Mega Everdrive

Looking for a Mega Everdrive preferably with casing.
  14. B

Golden Axe Death Adders Revenge no sound

I just fired up my Death Adders Revenge pcb and for some reason theres no sounds. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so did you figure out what the problem is?
  15. B

WTB:Sega Mega Everdrive

I'm looking for the Mega Everdrive flash cart for the Genesis preferably with casing.
  16. B

Wtb:Death Adders revenge

Figured I would give this another shot since I posted it in the wrong forum last time. Looking for a death adders revenge pcb.
  17. B

Wanted:Death Adders Revenge PCB

Wrong forum move this to everything else
  18. B

Death Adders Revenge price

What's a fair non ebay price to pay for a Death Adders Revenge board these days?
  19. B

Saturn Jap games taking offers (U.S. only)

Sorry pic is kind of blurry because of the lighting. Street Fighter Collection-Case in decent shape lightly scratched and a couple of small cracks in the front, Manual in excellent shape & comes with spine card, Discs in good condition with light scratches does not effect play Waku Waku 7-Case...
  20. B

Interest check:Aes console & Aes collection (U.S. only)

I've decided to make the switch to mvs since I am getting a supergun in the near future so my Aes and collection are up for grabs. Sold Aes console with 3.0 uni bios installed by JNX- no box included comes with one new style joystick system works great and joystick is clicky but works fine...