Search results

1. C

XRGB2+, NEC XM 29 RGB Monitor, Blue PS2, Modded Saturn

[/url] DSC_0259 by Bryan Heyboer, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url] DSC_0260 by Bryan Heyboer, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url] DSC_0266 by Bryan Heyboer, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url] 009 by Bryan Heyboer, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url] 010 by Bryan Heyboer, on Flickr[/IMG] XRGB2+ purchased brand new, rarely used. No box...
  2. C

Brand New Arcade Monitor on Craigs List

I have a monitor that I bought new on Ebay a couple of years ago that I never wound up using. It has been sitting in a closet. It is 29 inches and I think it is a Wells-Gardener. It is at my parents house in central New Jersey about 40 mins from NY city. It would be nice for any projects any...
  3. C

WTB: XRGB 2+ (still available in Japan?)

I'm looking for an XRGB 2+, preferably complete in box. I can only find the XRGB 3 wich has been discontinued, possibly because of the lag/scan line issues, but I am only looking for the 2+. I'll buy a used one obviously, but I wanted to make a post because i see that it is still listed on...
  4. C

System Packages Imports Modded RGB stuff (pics added) ENDING TODAY

Massive auctions. Lots of unusual stuff. Feel free to ask questions here if you like. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcrissaegrim Just some of it here
  5. C

New or Near New Home Carts Slug 5 and more (pics)

Please check out my auctions. Everything is being sold. Feel free to ask questions here. I've done these huge mass auctions before and they were very successful. All Neo Geo carts are in great condition. The researve are realistic and not over the top. These are just a few pics, check out...
  6. C

Why Can't I Win with Akuma (SVC)

I always use Akuma when available in fighting games and I am usually competent with him. However, when it comes to SVC I just can not seem to get comfortable with him, let alone easily win matches. I have practiced and even though he feels quite a bit different that his Capcom versions I enjoy...
  7. C

Predator Story Questions--Please HELP!

I finally got the new Predator DVD set. It is officially my all time favorite movie thanks to the extras. I always loved it, but they really explain why it is such a successful movie even though, on paper, it is a really basic plot and pretty thin script. The movie is just so well made with...
  8. C

Time to talk about handhelds OTHER than PSP and DS

I've been getting into handhelds lately. I plan on getting The two newest ones, but this past week I picked up a brand new Lynx and Game Gear. I've always liked what the Lynx was capable of hardware-wise since I played a friend's system alot years ago. The one I got, although brand new and in...
  9. C

Adjusting rgb/vga monitors

I have a Sony GVM 2020. Awesome 20 inch monitor that has vga, rgb, svid and composite. It looks great but for certain things I plug into it the picture not centered right. No matter what system I plug in the picture is tilted to the right. It is still a perfect rectangle, but the whole thing...
  10. C

Brand New CDZ System and SVC Chaos Jamma

Check it out: Shipping anywhere! Massive auctions Thanks
  11. C

Limited Insert: In or Out?

Hey, Just got one of the new US inserts. I love the insert and waht to put it in the case to go on the shelf with my other carts. I just want to check if it is ok to do this. I'm not gonna look on Ebay some day and see that they have to be flat and never inserted into the case or else they...
  12. C

Treamcast, Derby Stallion Saturn, Jag Lot, XRGB-2+, RGB Modded Core Grafx, SVC NEW, C

I added a few more items: XRGB-2+ Lot New SVC Chaos Jamma Kit New CDZ System Treamcast Bundle Derby Stallion with Drac X Red N64 CIB Huge Jaguar Lot I'm available to answer any questions. Shipping anywhere. Thanks
  13. C

PS2 Street Fighter 3 Pics

Here are the first screens of the PS2 fversion of 3s. Can anyone tell anythign from them, any differences? I was hoping they would port the arcade versiona nd not the DC version, shich had low res graphics. Screens
  14. C

Yanks get Arod too?

Well, I am a huge Yankee fan and part of the reason why I loved the recent world series champion teams was that they were a legitamate team. They were built up the way a team should be with mostly homegrown guys and smart trades and the free agents weren't just huge name guys, but guys that fit...
  15. C

SVC MVS Cart Officially Cancelled

Well, I got an email from the Neo Store saying it was cancelled and gave me a bunch of options for what to do with my pre order money. I already have the homw cart and PCB, but it does kinda screw up my plans for one day getting a cab and putting it, along with KOF 2003 in it. What do you...
  16. C

SvC Terry Questions and Technique

I'm really getting into using Terry, but the only guy I ever mastered in terms of combos and techniques was SFA 2 Akuma, so I am having a tough time doing some of the combos and 2 in 1s. I've been reading faqs and they say you can cancel the Round Wave into the Burn Knucle, Crack Shoot or Power...
  17. C

Video Games and Video Game/ HT Gear on Ebay

Lots of wierd and cool stuff: (will list soon) Supergrafx CIB Sealed D&D for Saturn Line doulbler/upscan converter RGB mod Coregrafx http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=crissaegrim&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1 UPDATE Please check out my auctions. I am the...
  18. C

Newest Reales AES Carts on Ebay LAST DAY

Please check out my auctions. I am the only owner of these carts. Other highlights include: (will list soon) Supergrafx CIB Sealed D&D for Saturn Line doulbler/upscan converter RGB mod Coregrafx...
  19. C

Neo Geo CD System, Old Style Stick

Hey guys, These things were sold on Ebay, but the winners won't pay. I do not want to relist them, so I will sell them here. Prices include shipping. Neo Geo CD System Package: $200 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3043259573&category=187&rd=1 Old Style Neo Geo...
  20. C

Super Street Fighter 2 X HELP!!!!!

Can someone please help me? I've been playing Street Fighter since WW and it takes me a half hour to beat the first guy on the easiest level in the arcade version of SSF2X. And of course I get creamed in the second round. It is driving me crazy. Why did they make it so hard? I'm sure it's...