Search results

1. Montatez

Happy 36th birthday to Lagduf and Montatez, and 44th to Immortal John Hancock (swlovinist)

Damn thanks guys always appreciate the birthday threads. My yearly birth week camp trip. Snow was thick this year.
  2. Montatez

Car Enthusiast Thread

I did, I put a 4 inch lift and 35s on my 05 Wrangler with a SYE from advanced adapters. Also put a roof rack on and a rooftop tent. I also bought a RZR and did a lift, spacers, roof, windshield and some other crap to it. Literally went camping every other weekend with one or the other set up.
  3. Montatez

Firearm enthusiast thread

This is my new addition. Made in Idaho and over all great holster. The modular system is really to use and figuring out how to change to each type of holster is easy it did come with some pretty clear instructions. It also has a bonus holster mount that I can easy transition from out walking...
  4. Montatez

Spring / Summer Projects Thread (non-game related)

Nice Mike. I here ya on the busy summer taking time fishing and camping just about every other weekend teaching my kids to eat fish on a stick and such. Last winter I scored a roof top tent and have been taking every chance to sleep in it. Had to install the rack as well.
  5. Montatez

Fuck Yeah Vita!

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Upgrade-L2-R2-Handle-Grip-Case-Protector-Trigger-Holder-for-PS-Vita-PSV-1000-US/222947722012?hash=item33e8b8431c:g:MP4AAOSwIDZbM5J9 This is what I use plus the opptional l3/r3 buttons on the button. Both button setups work great except the case is hard to get off...
  6. Montatez

Fuck Yeah Vita!

7. Montatez

Neo Game of the Month May - Magical Drop 3

Uuuuugh...
  8. Montatez

Neo Game of the Month May - Magical Drop 3

Trial run been awhile on 3 but mvs normal English. Level 4.
  9. Montatez

Post Your Recent Purchases!

AAAAAAAAAAAA yeeaaaaaaaa.
  10. Montatez

Bug out bag / Prepper stuff

They should have already. Fuel destabilizes quickly. What's the time span in the show? A few years? Yea...
  11. Montatez

12. Montatez

Happy Birthday Lagduf and Montatez

Birth-weekend extravaganza
  13. Montatez

Happy Birthday Lagduf and Montatez

I would be remissed if I did not add:
  14. Montatez

Best Zeppelin album

15. Montatez

16. Montatez

NG Game of the Month Feburary 2018 - Robo Army

Yeaaaaa I seem to do better 2 player... AES normal mode...
  17. Montatez

Fuck Yeah Vita!

The vita is not an option? It says it is.
  18. Montatez

Dark Souls Remastered

This topic may be a little late coming but if you guys did not know: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/18-01-2018-dark-souls-remastered-switch-ps4-xbox-one-pc-release-date-enhancements-features-everything-we-know I'm really excited about this. I never fully got a chance to play the first one and...