Search results

1. ysselcneogeo

Demons of Asteborg DX

I found that the controls where a big issue on the difficultly to me. Really floaty and when you got the bosses they where huge huge damage sponges. I too also always crave for a cd port especially if they could make an arranged ost.
  2. ysselcneogeo

Daemon Claw coming to Neo Geo!

Looks pretty damn good to me. I loved the visuals of demons but actually hated the gameplay. The controls felt sloppy. The tech behind is is cool tho. Fun fact the guy who programed it is virtually behind almost all genesis homebrew in one way or another.
  3. ysselcneogeo

New Neo-Geo homebrew game released (AES, MVS and CD) : Yo-Yo Shuriken (ROM + physical release)

Congrats on just getting something out there. It amazing to see you get physical products out there without years and years of hyping the game to milk money.
  4. ysselcneogeo

Metal Slug 1 & 2 CD vs. AES

If you wanted to know how quick slug 1 loads. Old ass video I made for a friend looking into a cdz.
  5. ysselcneogeo

PlayStation Portal to have MSRP of 199.99

At least that thing didnt require a whole other system that cost $500.
  6. ysselcneogeo

New AES/MVS game : Opération Killmeister

Im not feeling it but im sure it will do well. Im still waiting for battle axe. When the hell is that port happening?
  7. ysselcneogeo

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

Honestly this is looking pretty damn slick. The box art is especially on point.
  8. ysselcneogeo

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

Day 1. I've been waiting for someone to do this for ages. Edit: wtf doesnt work on a neogeo. Fucking absolutely stupid.
  9. ysselcneogeo

Final Vendetta by Bitmap Bureau

Id jump in if the did a cheap ass cd version like they did with xeno but yeah $400 usd for this seems iffy. Have they released any actual neogeo footage?
  10. ysselcneogeo

The most average Neo game you've played

I find sengoku 1 and 2 near unplayable. How they where ever popular I wont know. Like who the fuck played 1 and was like "yes more of this please". However 3 is great.
  11. ysselcneogeo

SOLD : Metal Slug 4 aes jpn

When the literal fuck did this thing get to be this expensive. Last time I saw these they where barely 300 and I always thought meh its ms4.
  12. ysselcneogeo

New AES/MVS game : Opération Killmeister

Normally different people on a team working on different things.
  13. ysselcneogeo

Fuck Yeah Vita!

This is literally my only grip with the oled model of the system. This might be worthwhile.
  14. ysselcneogeo

Xevious for the Neo Geo Beta 1 released!

Good shit man. The neo is such awesome hardware and probably has the worst homebrew scene, so its always good to see anything come over.
  15. ysselcneogeo

Interest check on a port

I can say the rom will be made available for the genesis version however again with a time delayed from the initial cart release.
  16. ysselcneogeo

Interest check on a port

I think something like that would actually be a rather easy task. I think the licensing aspect of it would make it completely not feasible tho.
  17. ysselcneogeo

Project Neon - possible neogeo shmup in the works

Yeah but $10,000 gross for a game you worked on it literally less than making minimum wage and yet im sure people will shit on the price saying the game isnt up to neo standard. Hell even when stuff is exceptional like ngdev team people complain about cost.
  18. ysselcneogeo

Interest check on a port

Seems that way. Probably why ssrpg wasnt the smash that snk wanted either.
  19. ysselcneogeo

Interest check on a port

After listening to people here I dont think people have any idea of development cost. Especially kernow. Selling 200 copies at $150 on the neo cd would at most be a break even cost to produce a neo cd and aes version. With the the fact that you'd need to hire a completely different programmer...
  20. ysselcneogeo

Interest check on a port

Well to be fair theres a reason this title isnt made or produced under WM. Different concepts on management and how to handle projects. This game is barely announced and has no actual release date. More of the under promise and hopefully deliver.