Search results

1. ysselcneogeo

Interest check on a port

Hey guys. I've currently been working on a mega drive rpg for years a project manager and we're starting to actually make a ton of progress. While tons of work would be needed to port this to the neo geo I was trying to gauge if theres actually and interest for rpgs for the system. Some things...
  2. ysselcneogeo

WTB Pioneer PDP-v402

Doubt anyone has one just curious if ones out there.
  3. ysselcneogeo

RB2 underrted?

Finally picked it up and I honestly can say having never played it that I find it to be the sweet spot of the real bout series. The game is just fantastic. The arranged ost on the cd version is to good also. What exactly does everyone hate about the this game other than its the least technical...
  4. ysselcneogeo

Where to start?

I'm in search of a twin cab Midnight Wangan 3rd or a Initial D Stage 3 in North Carolina. Does anyone know a arcade whole seller or where i'd even look to start the process of getting these? Anything to look out for or any people to avoid?
  5. ysselcneogeo

WTB: Japanese ps2 slim or region free ps2 slim

Just looking for something to play my beatmania games I just bought. Looking for a US seller who can ship fast. I don't actually care if its a slim or fat actually as long as its not some complex setup. I just want to put a game in and play.
  6. ysselcneogeo

Fixing sizing issue kvxbr800 help

Along the right side of the tv the line isnt straight at all. It starts to bend in around the middle of the screen to the top on the right hand side. Its going into the visible display section. Is there away to adjust that with the service menu. I'd like to try to straighten it up all the way...
  7. ysselcneogeo

SNK VS CAPCOM technical quality

I often hear people talk about the super high quality of animations that 3rd strike has and in general about the level of quality the Capcom in general has. People talk about how much more powerful the cps2/3 are than the neogeo. I question though is there any merit to that. Yes I get that the...
  8. ysselcneogeo

FS/T: Neogeo CDZ (SOLD)

Hey trying to recoup on some of the losses on this. When I was moving, my wife broke my cdz. She bought me another cdz but, I was able to fix mine. I've got no need for 2 cdz. Interested in trades for or a out right purchase. More so a purchase...
  9. ysselcneogeo

Better picture quality 360I'

I'm currently using my 360 on a older KV40XBR800 which is a 4:3 tv. The 360 is hooked up via component as the tv has no vga or hdmi port. When it's hooked up via component you're offered a fullscreen 4:3 option but, the only output is 480p. VGA has 4:3 options of a much higher resolution but...
  10. ysselcneogeo

CDZ drive issue

So I was in the middle of moving and my wife dropped the box that had my cdz in it. The part where the disk pushes onto seems to be broke. You cant push a cd down and get it to stay in place. Is there anywhere you can simply order that one compotent. It looks like it can be taken appart I just...
  11. ysselcneogeo

WTB: White pc engine, region free svideo modded

Looking for a white pc engine that has clean work done too it. Region free and a svideo mod. I want it all included not a expander adaptor modded to have svideo.
  12. ysselcneogeo

FREEBIE: Ghost In The Shell - vudu code - free -

For some reason my case came with 2 digital codes. First come first serve if anyone wants it. 4nmafmmhpam3
  13. ysselcneogeo

When did conversion carts start costing so much?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CONVERT-JEU-METAL-SLUG-X-COMPLET-BOITE-NOTICE-NEO-GEO-AES-JAP-CONVERSION-CIB-OVP-/162520512079?hash=item25d6fa364f:g:nIMAAOSwYvFZHaL1 Maybe i'm just fucking stupid but, I dont remember conversions going for insane amounts back in the day. Has everything Neogeo just gone...
  14. ysselcneogeo

Neo CD price guide thats current?

So I was buying last blade 2 and realized I got a complete us version with spine in the imprinted neo cd case. Apparently its insanely rare. My issue is that it seems so hard to find that I have no clue what its worth. I know I don't want it as its the only game in my collection thats us but im...
  15. ysselcneogeo

$1400 best buy gift card for $1200

<No longer for sale>
  16. ysselcneogeo

WTB: Your Neogeo cd spines!

If you've got a spine card for a game and dont really care about it or arent aiming for a complete spine card set i'd love to buy them off you for games I own that dont have spines. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?263930-My-CD-collection Thats my current collection of games so if...
  17. ysselcneogeo

My CD collection

My current cd collection. If anyone has spine cards for cd games they dont want and wanna sell let me know.
  18. ysselcneogeo

Delete

Delete
  19. ysselcneogeo

Fatal Fury / Real Bout story and order?

So im confused how the games work. Are the real bout games just a remake and re telling of the fatal fury games? I feel like I've asked this before but, I cant remember the answer.
  20. ysselcneogeo

Real hardware with bootleg games or fake hardware with real games?

I know this doesnt totally work in the context of neogeo but I was wondering whats the general conscious on this. If you had to go one way or the other whats better. Is it better to play a bunch of legit games on something like a retron 5 or is it better to own a multicart game and play them on...