Search results

1. N

PULSTAR - Neo Geo MVS. (White cart) - 120€ OBO.

I know the card is legit because, before i added it to my personal collection, was checked, i dont know of any MVS games that turned into a boot after 2 years. ALSO, already said, moved to a new HOUSE, still dont have a tool box here, is that so hard to understand? jesus. I hope this...
  2. N

PULSTAR - Neo Geo MVS. (White cart) - 120€ OBO.

Selling this cart, legit board from my own collection. Has a photocopied label, i belive the label beneath it is the japanese one. Everything else in working condition and legit SNK boards. Neomini box included. Postage to europe is 12€, Worlwide is 20€ Tracking and insurance included. Im...
  3. N

WTB Neo Geo Pocket Color

Looking to trade MVS games for the Neo Geo Pocket.
  4. N

Neo Geo MVS big lot ( Neo.Mr Do, Flipshot, 1945 PLUS, Captain tomaday) PRICE REDUCTION !

Hello guys, im gonna sell alot of my Neo Geo games, there are going to go for a good cause :) All the prices are negotiable of course, send PM and we can discuss the prices. Street Hop : 30€ Kizuna Encounter Super tag battle : 50€ Puzzled : 50€ Art of Fighting : 20€ Puzzle de pon : 45€ Overtop...
  5. N

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

How much would this be worth ?
  6. N

Neo Geo posters

Sup guys Im looking to get a couple of posters (neo geo related if possible) Is there any scans available or a place where i can get quality pictures to print them ? Thanks ! :)
  7. N

Boxes to store jamma arcade boards

Sup guys, so i have been getting some PCB boards in the last couple of monts, and i want to start having them stored correctly (right now they are on the shelves with bubble wrap) Is there any website or any place where i can get some nice carboard boxes ? like the ones used for the neo kits...
  8. N

Removing security pins on a CPS2 board.

I have received 2 CPS2 boards, and i want to do the usual things (change the batteries, and one board has the volume buttons broken in) so i need to open them up. How do i remove the "pin" or "bolt" on the board? Thanks in advance
  9. N

MVS Carts. Magical drop 2 and Zed blade (60€ plus shipping)

Legit carts, tested and working. Ship worldwide, pm for quote. Accept paypal.
  10. N

Question about a OK baby cab.

I just found one being sold online here in portugal for 350€. My question now is, finding "candy style" cabs here in portugal is near impossible because they were never that popular in the arcade days in this country, so the most common are the big wood ones, that in my opinion are very ugly...
  11. N

Selling MVS game (Neo Drift Out 70€ plus shippingl)

Hey there guys, my pc broke down, so i will have to sell some games as i really need the money right now :( Make me decent offers, all games are legit and tested as working I accept paypal and can send games everywhere with tracking and insurance. Check my feedback or pm with any questions...
  12. N

MVS (4 slot) slot 3 and 4 are not working

Hello guys i need some help with something I have been using a 1 slot mvs board for quiet some time now, so i left my 4 slot mvs board stored. When i took it out to install it on my cab again, i am having some issues The games that are inserted on slots 3 and 4, dont work. I have already...
  13. N

Looking into buying a Neo Geo AES

Hello I dont know if this is the best place to ask this but. Im looking into buying a Neo Geo AES (mostly just to have some AES games and use a converter for my MVS collection) When i go on ebay i just see consoles being sold incomplete for 200€ or more. Can somebody help me to check the...
  14. N

Neo Geo Mvs Games (1945 PLUS,Neo Turf Master, Metal Slug 2, Etc)

Hello I have a new lot of games for sale. Neo Turf Masters - 20€ Ultimate 11 - 15€ Metal Slug 2 - 20€ Galaxy Fight - 20€ stakes winner - 15€ Ultimate 11 - 15€ Top Players golf - 15€ Art of Fighting 2 - 15€ Fatal Fury 2 - 15€ Football Frenzy - 15€ Strikers 1945 Plus - 40€ Double Dragon -...
  15. N

BIG BIG MVS LOT (aprox 400 games)

Im want to sell this big ass lot, i wont sell any games seperatly, only will sell above 50 carts at the time (will do 22 dollars a cart without any specification about rarity) So if anybody is interested on resseling them, go ahead, i just want to clear the space. Please only realistic offers...
  16. N

Meeting - Lisboa

Quando e que se combina ai uma tarde para darmos umas jogatanas em neo geo ?
  17. N

WTB : MVS Shockboxes (EUROPE)

Im looking for shockboxes to buy (Within Europe) I know i can buy them in the usual places but shipping is hellish expensive from the states. Thanks in advance :)
  18. N

Nerdy's Collection

More pics coming, most of these ones are half a year old :rolleyes:
  19. N

Neo-Geo Supergun ! HELP

Im looking to buy a simple supergun, not those fancy ones that are on ebay (mega expensive), im just looking to be playing on the couch instead of gaming on my arcade. Do you guys know someplaces where i might find one? Thanks in advance
  20. N

Hello from Portugal

Hi there, my name is João F. Im have been in love with Neo-Geo since i saw my first cab when i was a kid, and since then i always dreamed about owning my own Neo-Geo Arcade. I started collecting video-games seriously at 2007, and was able to buy my first arcade on 2010. I collect almost...