Search results

1. F

Free to a good home

I have for free: 1 Kraylix mdf cab kit. All parts and pieces and instructions. It has been sanded down to 120 grit. That's as far as I've taken it. This has been taking up valuable space in my garage for the past 5 years and I want it gone, hence the 'free' part. Low post count/no post...
  2. F

Only the good die young

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/20/phelps-obit/6494627/ Can't wait to see footage of his funeral being protested.
  3. F

For sale: Blue 3dsxl...on hold

For sale is my gently used Aqua blue 3ds xl. Included is the box, all the manuals, AR cards and all that other crap some people for some reason care about. Also comes with a copy of Resident Evil Revelations. Asking $135 shipped, either Paypal gift or plus 4% to cover fees.
  4. F

NeoGeo trabajando fba roms

El pajaro en mano, a que cien volando.
  5. F

WTB: Astro city or New Astro city cab

Looking for either of these in decent condition with a decent monitor in the western Washington area preferably.
  6. F

MC Cthulu

Hello all, I am putting together a kraylix vewlix clone kit, and was thinking of using this board to wire the buttons to a PS3. I'm not familiar with this, is it as simple as just wiring the buttons and joystick to the board and plugging it into the console?
  7. F

Anybody here have NFL Sunday ticket

Now that it's on PS3, just wanted to know if it was worth the $149.
  8. F

A lot of elderly folks here

So I noticed the bottom of the forum for the first time in a while since I've been here. There seems to be a shit load of old people here today, I believe the oldest I saw was 111. I am impressed that so many senior citizens are into video games.
  9. F

FS: 32 gb IPod touch

For sale is my 32 gb iPod touch I believe it is 2nd generation, it has not been updated in a long time, there are some small scuffs on the back, works totally fine, I literally just reformatted it a minute ago. Price is $110 shipped.
  10. F

FS: Naomi 2 Gd rom setup

Naomi stuffs SOLD I also have for sale the following GD-Rom games for sale: 1 Street Fighter Zero 3 upper disc and security key $50 shipped 1 Capcom Vs Snk 2 disc and security key $50 shipped.....SOLD
  11. F

Seriously Italy........come on

Are you fucking kidding me.......Really? Heres to hoping the world really does end in December.:(
  12. F

Fs: Double Dragon, and Minnish Cap GBA carts

For sale I have the following GBA carts for sale, these are bare carts no boxes no manual. I haven't played these in years but last I did they worked fine. They are in good condition, with only superficial wear from being put in and taken out of cart slots. Double Dragon Advance, released by...
  13. F

Fs: River services blast city power supply

For sale I have one Blast City power supply from River services, unused. I do not know if this works but I assume it does because it's has never been used. $120 shipped
  14. F

Am I just a big dumb American

Whilst 4 beers deep into my Friday night binge ritual I decided to play some CvS2. Since I haven't been to an arcade in many years, I am acclimating myself to joysticks again. I picked a team of Kim and Akuma, I had no trouble running through the computer but I was getting frustrated because I...
  15. F

Wtb: Net city or Astro city cab

Hello I am looking to buy either a Net city or Astro city cab, preferably in the greater Seattle/western Washington vicinity, but I would be willing to travel around the state if need be. If you have one of these in decent condition and are willing to sell, let me know Thanks-Chris
  16. F

Monitor noise when turning on

I have a blast city with a Nanao 29" monitor with the 2930 manual sync chasis, and the last 4 times I've turned my cab on the monitor makes this kind of semi loud "Mump"(best way I could describe it) sound. Just wanted to know if this was indicative of something bad or potentially bad. Any...
  17. F

Wtb Dreamcast dreamchip

Does anybody know where I can find a dreamchip or similar mod chip for Dreamcast?
  18. F

Naomi system 2 error 24

I finally got my cab in a playable state earlier and when I went to play some cvs2 I got a error 24 message gd rom not found. Everything was working fine last week when I was testing my Naomi setup, I thought it might be the game so I put in sfzero 3 upper and got the same error. The drive is...
  19. F

Larry Wachowski now a woman WTFudge

?
  20. F

Anybody here into Japanese swords?

Collecting antique Japanese swords and sword fittings is a passion of mine. With all the fans of Japanese culture here(I'm assuming), I was wondering if swords were a part of that for some