Search results

1. Beelzebub

SOTM August 2023: DDP SDOJ

EDIT: New score. Beelzebub - 613,029,032 - Stage 3 - Type C - MAME
  2. Beelzebub

Happy Birthday to Beelzebub, greedostick and jetblue

Thanks Arcademan, and everyone for the well wishes! I hope my other two birthday partners had good days as well!
  3. Beelzebub

What records are you listening to tonight?

GISM has been reissuing their albums through Relapse on Bandcamp somewhat recently, so I had to pick up a copy of their first album. Will have to go back and pick up a copy of their album M.A.N. soon as well, fucking love this band. Edit: GISM album was recorded at 45rpm, so it went fast...
  4. Beelzebub

SOTM August 2023: DDP SDOJ

Beelzebub - 300,837,144 - Stage 3 - Type C - MAME
  5. Beelzebub

SOTM July 2023 - Gradius Gaiden

Dang, I hope you heal up quickly man!
  6. Beelzebub

Beelzebub - Vic Viper - 372,080 - PS1 - Stage 6 Had a great run, and didn't lose a single life until Stage 6. Then I had a dumb death about halfway through and sadly never recovered.
  7. Beelzebub

Beelzebub- Vic Viper - 211,220 - PS1 - Stage 4
  8. Beelzebub

Beelzebub's Art Thread (Drawing, painting, sculpting, sprites, etc.)

It's been a while since I've done any personal art, or posted here. "Alien Landscape" Dimensions: 120x160px
  9. Beelzebub

SOTM - June: Aero Fighter/Sonic Wings

Beelzebub - 423,200 - Stage 6 - Sweden
  10. Beelzebub

Beelzebub - 410,600 - Stage 6 (Boss) - Sweden
  11. Beelzebub

Beelzebub - 354,800 - Stage 6 - Sweden - Arcade (Fightcade)
  12. Beelzebub

Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

Meant to post this earlier, my Secret Santa gift actually arrived yesterday, but was just busy with holiday stuff. My secret Santa hit it out of the park though! Thank you so much @sr20det510! Seriously made my X-mas with the thoughtful selection of gifts here! Love both the figures, Zoro...
  13. Beelzebub

Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the gifts buddy! I hope you and everyone here have a wonderful holiday! May "Richard" bless all of you with his meatiness this year! 🍆
  14. Beelzebub

Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

Sent out my gift yesterday via Fed Ex, should definitely get there before Christmas!
  15. Beelzebub

Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

Email sent!!
  16. Beelzebub

Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

Sheeeeit, I know I haven't been around much lately, but I would hate to miss this. Sign me up! Will send the email probably tomorrow.
  17. Beelzebub

Another day, another pixel art piece. "Monolith" Dimensions: 128 x 192 pixels
  18. Beelzebub

Bump! Here's a quick one I did today of a Daisho, based on a Pixel Daily prompt of "Katana". Dimension: 256 x 64 pixels
  19. Beelzebub

I made a game (Maze: the Ritual)

A little bump. The "Finally Finish Something" game-jam I entered my game into just concluded and rankings were released. My game ended up 7th overall out of 370 entries! With a 2nd place in the "Mood" category. So that's a pretty cool surprise, I didn't ever think I would finish in the top ten...
  20. Beelzebub

February 2021 SOTM: Raiden IV

Beelzebub - 11,721,270 - PC (Overkill, Arcade)