Search results

1. E

Official 3D Printing discussion and projects thread

Nice, another 3D printing thread. Those are some quality prints and the MVS panel is awesome (makes me want to upgrade my 2-slot CMVS). Printed out the arcade stick from the other thread and it's a pretty cool design too (although the print warped a little since it was pushing the limits of my...
  2. E

3D printing Arcade and Neo items - Collecting Ideas!

Did a quick test print and the file worked just fine. Will try to make a higher quality larger version now.
  3. E

FOUND: Gamecube Component Cable $169.69 or Trade

I have a couple extra cables. Do you have any shockboxes or NES Mega Man games for trade?
  4. E

BOTM August: Streets of Rage

904900 Axl Sega CDX. OMG, I need to stop playing this game. No miss until Mr.X, died to reset the clock. Grunt milking and for the most part pretty low time bonus on most stages. Not sure how this added up to such a high score. Didn't feel like one of my best runs.
  5. E

89900 Axl End Sega CDX. Don't think i'll be able to top this so this is it for me.
  6. E

3D printing Arcade and Neo items - Collecting Ideas!

I can't imagine doing this as a service. 3D printing can make you want to kill someone. I can't tell you how many times I've had to disassemble and reassemble a printer just to get it working properly. Just replaced the hotend on the robo 3d to an e3dv5 and things are now going pretty well...
  7. E

770,700 Axel Sega CDX Dropped the ball on the fight right before Mr.X. Died three times to the twins
  8. E

WTB Naomi Net Dimm

Looking for a Naomi Net Dimm. Will pay via Paypal or you can be paid in sealed copies of Perfect Dark for the N64. PM me if you have one.
  9. E

WTB IGS PGM Motherboard

Anyone have a working motherboard for sale?
  10. E

IGS PGM Problem

Well, figured out the problem. I'm using a Mak Strike V2 supergun and on the supergun there is printed text on how to wire the power cable. I wired it up according to the board and even tested the points with a meter to make sure the voltage corresponded with the text. However, on the jamma...
  11. E

IGS PGM Problem

Looks like the battery was removed and some kind of repair was performed.
  12. E

IGS PGM Problem

Just picked up an IGS PGM and i'm getting a scrambled screen with the text: DDR:C10000 DATA 0>>> in the bottom right of the screen. Doesn't matter if a game is in or not. Anyone know anything about this error?
  13. E

Down to my last 5 MVS Loose

Down to the last 5 carts before i have a complete collection. Of course i saved the most difficult for the last. Looking for: Ganryu (found!) Pleasure Goal (found!) Twinkle Star Sprites (found!) Pochi & Nyaa (found!) Chibi Marukochan Deluxe Quiz (found!) Samurai Shodown 5 special (found!)
  14. E

I've got a fever for some fighting!

Anyone have a loose MVS Fight Fever for sale?
  15. E

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Picked up an AES and a few sticks from the forums, s-video mod and power light mod from JNX, and some buttons and ball-tops from focusattack.
  16. E

WTB MVS Thrash Rally and Over Top

Looking for loose MVS cart of Thrash Rally and Over Top.
  17. E

Best Shelving for MVS games and Shockboxes

Love the Billy bookcase. You can adjust all the shelves except for the one in the middle. You could probably get around 4 rows to perfectly fit the height of a shockbox.
  18. E

Neo-Geo X, console of the year?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/27/editorial-why-neo-geo-x-is-my-console-of-the-year
  19. E

WTB Hyper Neo Geo Games

Just bought a motherboard and Sam Sho 64 2 from El Capitan and need more games to play. Looking for: Buriki One (found) Sam Sho 64 (found) Fatal Fury Wild Ambition (found) Kit or cart only All found!
  20. E

WTT Various Nintendo Stuff, Sega Saturn/Sega Cd games

Anyone looking for a giant Pikachu statue in the Baltimore area? I've got one. Looking to trade the following for MVS games. 1. Giant Pikachu Statue. 2. Two Nintendo 64 Fiber Optic signs 3. Gameboy Color interactive Store Display 4. 10 sealed copies of Perfect Dark N64 5. Two sealed copies of...