Search results

1. artoffighting

FS - Hyper Neo Geo, and Other Randomness

Hi guys - LONG time! I have a bunch of miscellany I want to clear out. Everything should be priced fairly. Prices do not include actual shipping and PayPal fees, should you choose do go that route. Good eBay, neo-geo.com, & shmups forum ratings. Any questions, feel free to message me...
  2. artoffighting

PS3 Repair Recommendations

I have an old 60G that died mid-play. Disc won't eject and red light keeps blinking after letting it cool-down, turned-off every which way, etc. Did a search in Tech already. Watched the videos on Youtube and so on and it looks like it is possible to DIY. Personally, I'd like to send it out to...
  3. artoffighting

Everything Else

Well guys, I have compiled a list of stuff I want to sell. There's some trash and some treasures. For each item you buy, you can pick ONE item marked as FREE. Prices include shipping, handling, and PayPal fees in the continental US. Famicom Gaiapolis (Sachen) - $30 - Rare, rare interpretation...
  4. artoffighting

SF IV PS3 $50shipped

Played it for two days. Perfect condition. Inlcudes reserve headband. $50 shipped, CONUS. Can ship Friday. Let me know if you're interested, AOF
  5. artoffighting

FA - DC/GBA/GEN/NES/SAT/PS2 Stuffs

I asked a buddy of mine to list some stuff for me. Lot of good stuff. GC GBA Player and 20 games (Ninja Five-O!) http://cgi.ebay.com/Gameboy-Player-for-Gamecube-Plus-20-Games_W0QQitemZ320294982814QQihZ011QQcategoryZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem NIB Saturn with Extras...
  6. artoffighting

Central PA Gathering, May 10th

So yeah, I'm in the mood to have a little gathering of gamer/geeks like myself. Original date didn't work, so moved to May 10th. Saturday, around noon until whenever. Harrisburg, PA 17103 There's a pizza joint a short walk away and a small beer distributor up the road. I do not have any...
  7. artoffighting

Article on SNK in Game On USA 1996

I knew I had this magazine somewhere. It's a great read. Interesting to see their perspective on things at the time. Big thanks to my buddy Matt for hosting the images: www.mutaku.com/ag/ Enjoy, AOF
  8. artoffighting

Need Help Posting an Article

I have a magazine article I want to share with you guys. What is the best way to do it? Should I save each page as a JPG or PNG, or should I just save it as a PDF? Thanks, AOF
  9. artoffighting

Help. Trying to post, but too many characters.

Trying to post in for sale forum, but I have over 17,000 characters. Any way a mod can post this for me without breaking it up into several posts? Thanks, AOF
  10. artoffighting

Getting Out: 80+ PCB's

Wanted to post it here, but I exceeded the character limit for posts. Link to shmups thread: http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?t=16942&sid=b5c711d8a75a221b75537364c01a4793 Please check it out! Thanks, AOF aka A|G
  11. artoffighting

1 Slot Mini Price Check

Long time no see. What's a good price on a 1 Slot Mini these days? Thanks, AOF
  12. artoffighting

Is my Nova killing my PCBs?

I posted this over at SGR with no replies: Seems like I'm having issues pop up with a lot of my boards. I'm not a tech-type, so bear with me. I have a MAS Supernova. I keep my games in a cool, dry, dark space. All are kept in anti-static bags. Still, many of my boards are recently having...
  13. artoffighting

Under Defeat Unlockables

So, I got it Friday night. Been enjoying it. Beat the game and unlocked 2 - 1 mode. Anybody know if there is 3 - 2, and how to get it? Also, haven't unlocked the "Characters" section in the gallery. Suggestions? Great game, AOF
  14. artoffighting

Rajirugi / Radilgy / Radiruji / Radirgy?

Anybody playing it? Impressions? Curious about the music. AOF
  15. artoffighting

Super Nova/Hyper 64 Problems

I have a Super Nova and two Hyper 64 (generation 1). Whenever there is a loud sound in game, the screen flickers. Happens on both boards. Any ideas on what's going on? Your help is appreciated, AOF
  16. artoffighting

Harrisburg, PA. August 29th.

Short notice for a small gathering. Not far from Philly/DC/Northern MD. Fair amount of Neo & PCB stuff. Two TVs and a pizza joint next door. Should be a good time. PM me if you're interested. Peace, AOF
  17. artoffighting

Need help getting a custom avatar.

I was told that I was to size my image to 65 X 65 pixels and email it to Biomotor Unitron. It's been a while, and I have heard no word from him after several PMs. Any advice on who to send to would be appreciated. Thanks, AOF
  18. artoffighting

Played Gamshara today and . . .

Well, I'm real picky when it comes to games, but I realize that one mans trash is another mans treasure. Let me just say that Gamshara did not impress. I'm a big fan of Nam 1975 and I tried desparately not to compare it with what I consider to be such a classic. Play mechanics-wise, it's okay...
  19. artoffighting

Anyone ever play Cool Cool Toon?

I didn't know that this game existed until recently. It's a rhythm game for the DC made by SNK. Anyone ever play it? Wondering if it's any good. Thanks, AOF
  20. artoffighting

Unlocking Silber in Buriki One

Previously on this forum, it was stated that to unlock the boss, Silber, you had to beat the game with every character. Well, last night I discovered one stipulation. You have to beat Silber with every character. What this mean is that you must go through the game without losing a single fight...