Search results

1. juanchomvs

MVH4 No sound with weird mod

Hi forum I recently purchased a 4 slot mvs that according to the seller had only a sound issue. I think is a z80 issue or a ym2610. the thing is once I inspected the board I found some interesting things... I am not expert but I dont think these things should be there. Can someone tell me what...
  2. juanchomvs

Kof 2001 garbled video

Hey guys I was hoping some of you could help me with an issue I have. I have genuine kof2001 with garbled video I have checked for bad traces and reflow ed all chips and nothing I have audio is just the video that's causing the problem. Any advice?:mr_t: thanks in advance ;)
  3. juanchomvs

RAM error :(

Hi i have a 1 slot mvs with garbled video I cleaned the pins and cart slots really good so i already discarded that possibility.. am still on the process of finding broken traces from the graphics chips with no luck! I have a feeling that is the ram wich i want to check first because so far it...
  4. juanchomvs

Bust a Bootleg Help !

Hi forum i just bought a puzzle bubble and found out it was a bootleg thankfully i just paid so little for it so want to keep it = bad thing it wasnt working. No video no sound after cleaning it i got some graphic issues sound good and all then noticed some cold solders and fix them and now...
  5. juanchomvs

Help Crosshatch of death and something else

Hi everyone ! i was wondering if it was possible to rescue this board am a noob but i cant figure out what the problem is.. the continuity between the traces around the battery seem ok but i just got this error.. how much do u guys think is goin to cost me to repair this board and who should i...
  6. juanchomvs

metal slug 3 almost full kit

hi am selling my metal slug 3 kit unfortunately it comes without a mini marquee or the sticker or bubble-bag thingy i bought this game for much more money i think am selling cheap cuz the starting price is almost the same as a regular metal slug cart when u include the shipping. i really want...