Search results

1. Stompp

FS: DC keyboard and VMU's

A couple of Dreamcast stuffs looking for new homes :) Boxed Japanese keyboard in great shape: 20€ 2 VMU's: SOLD Prices are PayPal gift & excl p&p. Shipping from Sweden. Thanks for watching :D
  2. Stompp

FS: Tekken 5 & SCII (System 2x6)

Got two Tekken 5 discs/dongles up for grabs: Tekken 5.0 & Tekken 5.1 (US version) as well as one Soul Calibur II disc/dongle/memcard (revision D). The cases are included if buyer wants and covers the shipping ;) Tekken 5.0: 130€ Prices are PP gift and includes shipping. Thanks for...
  3. Stompp

WTB: 3 x DP-1167 lock tongue

I'm looking for 3 x DP-1167 lock tongue (possibly 4) for NAC/NNC service doors. Lmk if you've got a spare or two :D
  4. Stompp

FS: Cave Limited Editions (X360, JP)

All games are complete incl DLC cards (some used) and soundtrack spine labels. Prices are excl p&p (pp gift). Shipping from Sweden (generally ~10€ ww per game). Akai Katana (DLC supposedly unused) - 70€ Death Smiles (DLC used) - 50€ Death Smiles IIX (DLC unused) - 55€ Dodonpachi...
  5. Stompp

WTB: Arcana Heart 2 or 3 kit

I'm looking for an Arcana Heart 2 or 3 (preferably) kit for the ex-BOARD. Hit me with a PM is you've got one for sale. Thank you :D
  6. Stompp

WTB: Blasterhead Live at Stockholm DVD

I'm looking for the Blasterhead Live at Stockholm 07 August 2004 DVD. I know it's a long shot, but just maybe there's another Blasterhead fan among us :D Cat#: BHDVD01
  7. Stompp

WTB: CAVE Shop Xbox360 Editions

Looking for the CAVE Shop Limited editions of Akai Katana Shin and Espgaluda II BL. The versions I'm looking for are the ones sold exclusively through the CAVE Shop. They came in an arcade PCB style box and contained some extra goodies:
  8. Stompp

Sold: Sega Arcade History

T3h book. Mint condition with obi intact. Asking 60€ (pp gift) shipped. More pics: http://newastrocity.com/backyard/thumbnails.php?search=SAH&submit=search&album=search&newer_than=&older_than=&keywords=on&type=AND
  9. Stompp

FS: Espgaluda II

Sadly I have to let go of my only CAVE PCB - Espgaluda II. It comes packed in a shockbox. Asking 325€ incl shipping anywhere in the world (+15€ for tracking). I'll consider reasonable offers. PayPal gift (+4% if as goods).
  10. Stompp

WTB: Naomi Screen Caps (NOA-1006)

The ones that cover the security screws that hold the monitor cover in place. Looking for 2 sets of these little buggers :)
  11. Stompp

Sega Ver. 2 I/O Converter Kit (NOS)

I have an unused Sega Ver. 2 I/O Converter Kit for sale. It is, as far as I know, complete. Boxed unit incl. manual, cables, screws, zip locks etc Looking for 150€ + shipping (open to offers). PP gift or +4% if as goods. More pics: http://newastrocity.com/backyard/thumbnails.php?album=6
  12. Stompp

MVS-JAMMA Adapter

My apologies if this has been asked before (or is regarded as a common knowledge). Does anyone have the schematics for an MVS-JAMMA adapter? thanks in advance :D
  13. Stompp

SLOT4FS battery mod - how to?

One of the 4 slot boards I wanted to do a battery mod on happens to be a 4FS and from what I can see I doesn't have the usual 470 ohm resistor. Anyone that have any idea which one has to go for popping in a normal battery? My guess is the 220 but I'm not sure :conf: Thanks in advance
  14. Stompp

Stompp's Backyard Sale

On vacation until Aug 1 Moving the MVS sale here since I no longer can edit the first post in the old thread. All games on the list are tested working and legit. I've tried to harmonize the prices according to the price guides here and JNX. Pictures are moved to flickr. Also, they're...
  15. Stompp

Art of Fighting - odd A-board

Hi! Found this (at least to me) rather odd AoF. Both boards are like 2nd set: http://mvs.gotwalls.com/index.php/Art_of_Fighting#Board_Scans_-_Set_2 But there's an IC socket mounted for the P1 chip on the A-board and the chip is a NEC (not EPROM). Any idea if this is ok or not? Thanks in...
  16. Stompp

Super Sidekicks 2 - eproms ok?

Can't find any reference pic of an SSK2 B-board with a windowed M1 chip. Also on the A-board the EP-roms are from Hitachi and not TI/ST. Is this ok? Thank you in advance :)
  17. Stompp

Metal Slug 2 and X with sound issues

I wonder if anyone has any ideas about what could be wrong and if it's fixable. I have two MSX carts and at least one MS2 cart with distorted sound. Like certain parts of the sound is missing. They all sound high pitched and noisy - like all low frequency sounds are gone. I've been through the...
  18. Stompp

Puzzle de Pon! R - ok or not?

I have a Puzzle de Pon! R with an A-board looking like the pic below. The B-board looks identical to the one on mvs.gotwalls.com. It's the P1 chip I'm suspicious about. What's verdict guys - boot or not? Thank you in advance. Link to the full sized pic...
  19. Stompp

FS: Lots of MVS carts

I've got a huge pile of MVS games for sale. Pictures of all the carts. Numbering goes up-down, left-right and matches the price list. Price list offline at the moment for inventory. Carts not in the list are either sold, not working or for some other reason not for sale atm. List now...
  20. Stompp

CAVE Shooting Collection (XB360)

AmazonJP is accepting pre orders for CAVE Shooting Collection :multi_co: http://newastrocity.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/cave-shooting-collection-for-xbox360-jp/