Search results

1. EvilEmuOfDoom

Functional MVS LED Marquee Backlight Project

I think it still counts as on topic :). So, the 12V LED strips on eBay, Amazon, etc. consist of a bunch of parallel sets of 3 LED in series followed by a resistor (see crude drawing below): So, due to the voltage drop of each LED, theoretically they will not light up with the same intensity...
  2. EvilEmuOfDoom

Snagged a Super Dodge Ball for $20! Also, it's serial number 000024 ;)

I was bummed that I wasn't going to be able to make it to a local warehouse raid that had some MVS stuff I wanted when Nerdygrrrl offered to snag the carts I wanted for me (which was REALLY cool of her). Anyway, for $100 total, I managed to get the following: Super Dodge Ball (w/ matching box...
  3. EvilEmuOfDoom

Functional MVS LED Marquee Backlight Project

I was really bummed to find out that a certain "other" LED backlighting project came soooooo close to completion before stopping. However, there was a lot of good information in that thread and along with a few others and the information on http://wiki.neogeodev.org I thought to myself "I might...
  4. EvilEmuOfDoom

Finally picked up an MVS cab :D

I picked up a 4 slot cab along with Tekken 3 in a Killer Instinct cab that I'm going to convert to UMK3. I had been wanting a Neo Geo cab for quite some time so I'm really excited about this one. It's in pretty good shape especially for it's age but I'm going to restore it anyway for fun. I...