Search results

1. L

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Thanks for the replies. (y)(y)
  2. L

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Not sure what to do with them yet since I don't have a way to play them . So I want to check the prices of some hyper neo geo 64 items: - Rev 2 Japanese fighting board complete (box, instructions, etc) - Fatal Furty Wild Ambition Japanese Fullkit matching serial - Samurai Spirits Japanese...
  3. L

WTB Aes JPN games

Thanks for the tip, I didn't realize that there is both too for garou dentsetsu 1. So 1 more to find.
  4. L

WTB Aes JPN games

"OO"ps.
  5. L

WTB Aes JPN games

Bump, and list updated again with the last games I found. I see I can't edit the first post so I will update it here.
  6. L

Welcome to the Collection Gallery: proper gallery etiquette

I'm checking now my collection to update the pictures since they are very old and from photobucket, etc in the first post but I can't, so I'm not sure if it is better that a mod delete the old one and create a new one or maybe they can help me to edit the old one.
  7. L

SOLD : Metal Slug 4 aes jpn

I paid for mine 140 euros... nobody wanted the game when it was released
  8. L

WTB Aes JPN games

yes, I think i'm the same :LOL:
  9. L

WTB Aes JPN games

Haha, well, if it is possible of course, the best of the best, but it appears that no one wants to sell them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  10. L

WTB Aes JPN games

Edited: Sengoku bought, still looking for the rest of games.
  11. L

WTB Aes JPN games

Hi, I'm trying to increase my Japanese aes collection. The only condition is that it should be complete and in a perfect/mint condition if possible. I will give preference to people from Europe since I'm not sure how are spainsh customs working these days... The games that I already own are...
  12. L

WTB: CRE-401 arrays

Hi all, I'm not sure if anyone has spare CRE-401 arrays to buy so I can replace them in one of my AES. I'm located in Europe (Spain). Regards
  13. L

neogeo aes 3-3 no sound, where to start?

Changed Z80 and no news, still no sound. Checked continuity between cart slot and Y2610 and between Y2610 and Y3016 and all is fine. It is my Y2610 faulty? Because I didn't see any improvements. Is there a way to get the sound from alternative points? PS: is it normal the capacitor above...
  14. L

Yes, it will take time but if I don't find them here (in Spain) I will get one from them. Besides I think if the caps replacement fixes the problem I can try to apply the rgb and sound fixes too.
  15. L

Thanks for the reply, is there any list of the caps so I can look for them? I tried to look for the list but I only found this one but not sure if it is accurate for 3-3 revision. 100uF 16v 7 10uF 16v 4 1uF 50v 4 2200uF 16v 1 220uF 16v 2 22uF 16v 3 4.7uF...
  16. L

Hi all, I have a neogeo aes 3-3 with no sound at all. Image is fine but no sound. I tried the built-in headphones input and there is a buzz but no sound too. What can I check? I don't see anaything "wrong" in the board, at least no caps busted, etc. I attach pictures of it. Thanks in advance
  17. L

[WTB] NEOSD PRO AES

I just was late to buy one from Terraonion so I want to see if anyone wants to sell one.:keke:
  18. L

WTB: Neo Geo AES Japan titles

Hi, I am looking for titles for my japanese AES collection. I want any title that it is not in this list (the ones I already have). KOF 94,95,96,97,98,99,00,01.02.03 Samurai shodown 1,2,3,4,5 Art of Fighting 1,2 Fatal Fury 1,3, Special, Realbout Garou Dunk Dream Sonic wings 2,3 Power Flying...
  19. L

[WTB] KOF 2001 AES (JAP)

I want to buy this title since is the only one i'm missing from this saga.
  20. L

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Apparently the first Neo-Geo MVS flash card has been released. Here the review http://vgleaks.com/review-neosd-mvs/ 380 euros Thoughts??