Search results

1. L

WTB Aes JPN games

Hi, I'm trying to increase my Japanese aes collection. The only condition is that it should be complete and in a perfect/mint condition if possible. I will give preference to people from Europe since I'm not sure how are spainsh customs working these days... The games that I already own are...
  2. L

WTB: CRE-401 arrays

Hi all, I'm not sure if anyone has spare CRE-401 arrays to buy so I can replace them in one of my AES. I'm located in Europe (Spain). Regards
  3. L

neogeo aes 3-3 no sound, where to start?

Hi all, I have a neogeo aes 3-3 with no sound at all. Image is fine but no sound. I tried the built-in headphones input and there is a buzz but no sound too. What can I check? I don't see anaything "wrong" in the board, at least no caps busted, etc. I attach pictures of it. Thanks in advance
  4. L

[WTB] NEOSD PRO AES

I just was late to buy one from Terraonion so I want to see if anyone wants to sell one.:keke:
  5. L

WTB: Neo Geo AES Japan titles

Hi, I am looking for titles for my japanese AES collection. I want any title that it is not in this list (the ones I already have). KOF 94,95,96,97,98,99,00,01.02.03 Samurai shodown 1,2,3,4,5 Art of Fighting 1,2 Fatal Fury 1,3, Special, Realbout Garou Dunk Dream Sonic wings 2,3 Power Flying...
  6. L

[WTB] KOF 2001 AES (JAP)

I want to buy this title since is the only one i'm missing from this saga.
  7. L

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Apparently the first Neo-Geo MVS flash card has been released. Here the review http://vgleaks.com/review-neosd-mvs/ 380 euros Thoughts??
  8. L

Lherre's collection

Well I think I only put (for now) my neogeo items. Later I'll try to take pictures of all my systems-games, limited editions ... And I'll try to resize all the pictures to the same size. A detailed picture (I have to make new pictures of all, now the games have a transparent box). I'll...
  9. L

new guy from spain

Hi guys, I'm new here and i hope I can enjoy this forums (I hope XD). Maybe I know some people here hehe