Search results

1. _rm_

SotM April 2023: Shienryu

Here we go with this month's winner: Vertical action from Warashi with a lot of Toaplan vibes for you to enjoy. Great action, awesome bosses and known to be a great avatar provider :D :D :D 1 - Dogg - 5-9 - 4,487,140 - PCB 2 - Kuze - 5-7 - 4,255,780 - PCB 3 - Atro - 4-6 - 3,535,030 -...
  2. _rm_

SOTM April 2023 Vote

As i wrote on the other thread, i've been away due to some health issues but i'm back :D I don't know why but i can't launch the poll with a time period inferior to 7 days. Is this supposed to be like this? Anyway, i will run the poll UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT and will launch the scoring table...
  3. _rm_

SOTM March 2021: Gekirindan

Name - Score - Stage - PCB/MAME ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  4. _rm_

March SOTM Vote

19XX: - Arcade (CPS2) - MAME - Capcom Arcade stadium (switch) This one recently released for the Switch, so i thought a few of you guys could be interested in trying it out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19XX:_The_War_Against_Destiny Samurai Aces aka Sengoku Ace: - Arcade - MAME - PS2 -Switch...
  5. _rm_

SOTM September 2020: Raiga Strato Fighter

Name - Score - Stage - PCB/MAME ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Atro - 853.130 - 2-3 - PCB - Autofire _rm_ - 262.180 - 1-4 - PCB - Autofire ShootTheCore - 212,140 - 1-4 - Mame- Autofire daskrabs - 154,280 - 1-3 - MAME...
  6. _rm_

SOTM September 2020 Voting Thread

Here are my pics for next month, hope you like it!
  7. _rm_

FS: MVS lot

I would like to sell these games as a lot. Metal Slug Windjammers Neo Drift Out Metal Slug X Blazing Star Price is 400€ plus shipping. All original, of course, but i can take inside pictures if necessary. https://imgur.com/a/hbpt1FM Thanks for looking.
  8. _rm_

Shmup of the Month January: Guwange

Arcade Guwange Name - score - Character - stage Jeneki - 3,013,723 - Gensuke - 6 PCB Kidpanda - 2,606,856 - Light Rain - 6 PCB _rm_ - 1,658,138 - Gensuke - 4 PCB NERDtendo - 225,574 - Light Rain - 2 Mame Please let me know...
  9. _rm_

Shmup of the Month January: voting topic

I will leave the poll open until the end of the week and we start Monday. Seems like old month's threads aren't available anymore, so please inform if any of these games have been played recently (i don't think so) V-V (grind stormer) - Arcade / Mame / Genesis Guwange - Arcade / Xbox 360 /...
  10. _rm_

FREE: Nanao MS8 26 SU (no idea about condition)

Long story short: picked up a spare tube from an operator and he let me grab for free a chassis that was simply laying around in the warehouse. Its a Nanao MS8 26 SU but he had no idea if it was working or not. I have no tube to test it and have no use for it, so, if anyone wants to grab it...
  11. _rm_

SOTM June 2017: Batsugun + 19XX

------------------------------------------------------------------------- ##. Username - Score - Stage - Ship - PCB/MAME/SATURN ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 01. _rm_ - 1414010 - Stage 4 - Beltiana - Mame 02. Chosen One - 1404790 -...
  12. _rm_

SOTM June 2017 Vote Thread

Hi guys, sorry for the late thread creation. I suggest that we vote until Sunday, and i create the month's scoring thread next Monday. As always, please feel free to make any comments/suggestions. EDIT - I was trying to add one more day to the poll, but seems like i can't edit that now...
  13. _rm_

Alternative to YAC513

Hi guys, i have a Dangun Feveron with no sound, and i suspect the problem must be realated to the DAC, in this case, it's an YAC513. The problem is that it seems it's getting difficult to find this model. Can someone point me an smd direct replacement? Or do you have a spare to sell? Thanks...
  14. _rm_

The Sneakerhead Thread

I can't find any thread about this subject but i'm sure there must be a few sneaker enthusiasts around, so speak up :D First topic to discussion: Are you hyped about the metallic silver 5's next 23rd of this month?
  15. _rm_

Dangun Feveron/Fever SOS cap values

Can someone tell me the value of the caps present in C32 and C34? Is it 1000u 16v like C29? Thanks in advance
  16. _rm_

SOTM June 2016: Dogyuun

Default settings (3 lives, normal difficulty) Score Board Name - Score - Stage - System 1 chempop - 2,660,040 - 9-4 - PCB 1 Jeneki - 1,084,130 - 4-4 - Mame 2 _rm_ - 773,240 - 4-9 - PCB Gotta love the Engrish on this flyer :keke:
  17. _rm_

SOTM June 2016 Vote Thread

Dear all, i would like to apologize to all because i TOTALLY forgot that June was my month. Special thanks to Chempop for the heads up. I will let the poll run until Sunday and we start on next Monday.
  18. _rm_

FS/FT: Hyper Neo Geo 64 Mobo + SS2+FF

I would like to sell or trade this for a shooting game. The games were NOS when i got them and i only tried them once just to make sure everything was 100%, i never even played them since i'm not much into fighting games. -Motherboard -Fatal Fury Wild Ambition -Samuray Shodown Special...
  19. _rm_

SOTM Februray 2016: Espgaluda II

Platform: Arcade PCB/Xbox 360 Rules: Normal difficulty, default lives, 1 credit, no cheats. SCORE LIST Name Score Stage Char. PCB/360 1) chempop 138,988,488 - Stage 6 - Ageha - 360 2) skate 52,837,656 - Stage 5 - Ageha - 360 3) yatzr 51,856,739 - Stage 3 - Ageha...
  20. _rm_

Flip Shot kit (NOS) + PCB's

I have to unload a few games. Prices are in Euros and exclude shipping. All Shipping will be via Chronopost with tracking (cheap;fast and secure). Payment via Pay Pal gift or add 4%. If your are interested in something and feel that the price isn't right, please tell me and we work it out...