Search results

1. Samuray

WTB: Samurai Spirits VI (Atomiswave) boot

Yeah, I missed that one when boots were flooding the market, and now I regret it. Don't really want the PS4 version coming out this Friday so maybe somebody can hook me up? I'm in Germany but int' shipping has never caused any problems so far. I believe I can only afford a boot...are there...
  2. Samuray

Guys..? Are those KOF background hand-drawn or rendered?

Feels so strange to be asking this, but maybe I have been an idiot all these years.... I always thought SNK's stages, so the backgrounds in fighting games, were bascially the peak of pixel art. That implies to me that they have been hand-drawn, so to say. Assembled pixel by pixel in a...
  3. Samuray

WTB: Neo XYX and Fast Striker for AES

Yeah....so I missed those back when they came out, due to lack of money mostly. I'm still far from being wealthy but my desire for those two has reached an unhealthy level by now. So here it is....my WTB post for them. Neo XYX for AES, Japanese version if possible Fast Striker, same as above...
  4. Samuray

WTB: Savage Reign (AES)

. --- Got the game, no more offers please --- Hi everyone, Im looking for "Savage Reign" on AES, including box and manual. Doesn't have to be mint condition. And I'll probably go for the Japanese one since it's likely to be cheaper, but if it's not, I don't care about region. :) Please...
  5. Samuray

WTB: Savage Reign & Double Dragon (AES)

Hello everyone, I am looking for "Savage Reign" and "Double Dragon", both for AES. If you're willing to ship to Germany, please PM me your price for the respective game, including shipping and Paypal fees (PP Gift is not available in my country) Cheers - .Samuray
  6. Samuray

Is there a really consolized Atomiswave?

This is probably gonna be a silly question to most of you, but I have not been able to obtain a definitive answer to this yet: Is there some way for me to play Atomiswave games as simply as my AES carts? I know there is AW hardware that you can combine with Superguns, but that's not what I am...
  7. Samuray

One of various AES games (Aggressors, Savage, DDragon, Windjammers, KOF98...)

Hey there, I'm looking for a couple of AES games (not all at once, though!), so if you have one of these to sell, let me know (as well as the price including shipping and Paypal - there's no PP Gift function in my country). If you're from within the EU, it would save me customs fees, so that...
  8. Samuray

Fighting games with muted / darker color palette?

I've been thinking about how different the color palette used in "King of Fighters '94" and "King of Fighters '95" is from other fighting games like the "Fatal Fury" series, "World Heroes", "Fight Fever", and of course the brightly colorful "Samurai Shodown".* Now of course there are bright...
  9. Samuray

WTB: Aggressors of Dark Kombat (AES)

Hey everyone, I'm looking for "Aggressors of Dark Kombat" (AES). I don't really care if it's Japanese or US. Box and instructions would be nice, though. One thing to consider: I am from Germany, so European sellers are especially welcome since it would elimate the customs fees for me. If...