Search results

1. Dr. Meat

FS/FT: MVC, Capcom Sports Club, Twin Eagle 2, Some Defectives...

For Sale / For Trade: Marvel Vs. Capcom - Euro ver. in Hispanic case A+B - Infinikey Modded - $200 Capcom Sports Club - SOLD Twin Eagle 2 - $200 Touchdown Fever - $50 Dynamite Deka Cartridge - $75 Die Hard Arcade Cartridge - $75 King of Fighters 2003 JP PCB - $65 Lot of 4 Defective Sega STV...
  2. Dr. Meat

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got this in a trade recently. Been wanting this game for a long time.
  3. Dr. Meat

MVS X Multi Video System

4. Dr. Meat

Got this in the mail today. It's no Metal Slug 1, but I'm still pretty excited to own it.
  5. Dr. Meat

Newgrounds Neo・Geo Jam

Newgrounds is doing a Neo・Geo animation / art / music jam with some cash prizes. The deadline is August 30th. Check out the rules and everything here. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!
  6. Dr. Meat

So I picked up a copy of The Last Blade. Not sure what to make of this. Gallery. It's an English cover insert but Japanese cartridge, Japanese manual, and English warning label sticker. The obvious answer with the warning label is that it's one of the ones from the Neo Store. Is there a way...
  7. Dr. Meat

WTB: 2 Neo Geo Fighting Sticks

Not sure if you found what you're looking for or not but I make these: They're the same size as the standard Neo Geo arcade stick (11 x 8") and they use all Sanwa parts.
  8. Dr. Meat

Got an English KoF94 that actually has a manual! Am I a big tymer now? So rares. Also picked up a boot of MS6 and the Metal Slug gashapon set. I need to get some of those Warhammer paints and single bristle paintbrushes to do em up all nice so Redfield can hot glue them properly.
  9. Dr. Meat

CMVS using PC-11481-LG case and 3d printed panels

I use 1.65" x 7.5" There's a bit more clearance vertically than horizontally. It leaves enough that even bootleg cart cases that are slightly wider can fit without scraping. Your 7.75" might be a bit too much, but 7.6" would be a generous amount of clearance I'd say.
  10. Dr. Meat

Graphic Design for an Imaginary MVS NG/arcade console

Lads, I fucked up... I know I was supposed to endlessly pontificate about the design and come up with lots of 3D models and make it so that it could be welded together...I know all this now. I know that I was never supposed to actually make anything. I apologize for what I've done and it...
  11. Dr. Meat

Graphic Design for an Imaginary MVS NG/arcade console

Guise, I want to build a non-Euclidean imaginary 6-Slot. Plz give good feedback. If someone does all of the work for me and pays for all of the materials this will be done. Probably.
  12. Dr. Meat

Speaking of Astro City cabs. I finally got one thanks to Redfield0009! Been wanting one since I got into collecting arcade stuff and I couldn't be happier with it.
  13. Dr. Meat

SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Announced for Switch

"For Hybrid Device (Red)" What did they mean by this?
  14. Dr. Meat

The Neo Geo mini is coming...

Turns out it wasn't such a good idea afterall.
  15. Dr. Meat

AES Color Problem

The color bars look pretty bad. I'm also now noticing the top of the screen has a red gradient to it as well. I replaced both video DAC chips with new ones as well.
  16. Dr. Meat

The Neo Geo mini is coming...

It has USB-C ports on both sides.
  17. Dr. Meat

AES Color Problem

Been working on this one for a while now. I've got a 3-5 AES that has had a color problem that I can't seem to fix. It actually looks pretty close to okay, but white and shades of white appear light blue. It shows a palette ram error on the diagnostic. So far I've recapped it, replaced the...
  18. Dr. Meat

Round 2 arrived today.