Search results

1. BenMonkey

Wanted: Street Fighter III 3rd Strike move stickers

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for the move stickers for the arcade kit of 3rd Strike. Just something to spruce up the cab. It'll be a miracle if someone has them, but.. anyone? :D
  2. BenMonkey

MS3 freezing during attract mode (need ground?)

I just put my MVS 25 cab in the locally owned game store/arcade I work at, and about once every two hours it'll freeze up, always during Metal Slug 3's attract mode. I've never had this problem in my apartment, or at the other arcade this machine's been in. It's plugged into an outlet by itself...
  3. BenMonkey

How can I break into my MVS 25 cab? (no key!)

My Neo MVS 25 cab was in a local arcade for a while (until the owner got too lazy to keep the place open during the posted hours and everyone stopped going), so I got my machine back not long ago and it's sitting in my dining room. Like an idiot, though, I forgot to get the key back from him...
  4. BenMonkey

Messed up text/endings in MOTW MVS?

I got my cab with RB2 and MOTW last week, and I've noticed that whenever I beat MOTW, the characters' endings start playing for a while, and then a full-screen picture of the character with a "Coming soon!!" splash shows up, and the text below reads "r family, pal!" And then it cuts to the high...
  5. BenMonkey

MVS 25 cab resets when nudged! Help!

It takes a pretty good bump actually, but my 4-slot MVS 25 resets itself almost every time this happens. Any clues as to why this might happen? All I can figure is there's a loose wire somewhere or the games aren't in 100% tight...? I just got my cab yesterday, so I'm pretty much a newb. =p...