Search results

1. gabe

FS: US Shenmue (NTSC-J, Dreamcast)

Terms I typically ship the next business day via USPS priority mail in a cardboard box with lots of anti-static bubble wrap. Prices do not include shipping. I will ship internationally at the buyer's risk/expense. I only accept PayPal gift or +4%. I've been PayPal verified for the past 10 years...
  2. gabe

FS: Dynamite Deka ST-V cart with copy art

Terms I typically ship the next business day via USPS priority mail in a cardboard box with lots of anti-static bubble wrap. Prices do not include shipping. I will ship internationally at the buyer's risk/expense. I only accept PayPal gift or +4%. I've been PayPal verified for the past 10 years...
  3. gabe

Reco PCB - JAMMA autofire & button remapping

As far as I can tell, there are no threads here to discuss this awesome device. Anyone else here using one? What games have you "fixed" with it, and how? Details from the FS thread at shmups: Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with RGB, or the Reco PCB. I just think it's the most useful arcade...
  4. gabe

SOLD: 3x Sony PVM 1943MD, $50ea picked up in Michigan, USA

Terms Local pickup only in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'll test the monitor in front of you before you leave, but after that all sales are final. I only accept cash, PayPal gift or +4%. I've been PayPal verified for the past 10 years and maintain positive feedback on this forum, as well as Shmups...
  5. gabe

SOLD: Mr. Driller PCB with copy art

Terms Shipping via USPS Priority Mail in a cardboard box with lots of anti-static bubble wrap and delivery confirmation will be $14 USD anywhere in the continental US. I'll ship internationally at the buyers risk/expense. PM me for a quote. I only accept PayPal gift or +4%. I've been PayPal...
  6. gabe

FS: Vega Jr. Supergun - $195 + Shipping

Terms Due to the size of this item, I'd prefer to keep it within the US. I will discuss shipping options with the buyer, but it looks like parcel post with delivery confirmation will be around $25, and priority will be around $40. I only accept PayPal gift or +4%. I've been PayPal verified for...
  7. gabe

TRADED: My Egret 3 2L8B CP for your Atomiswave SD CP

This panel is now spoken for, thanks! Here's mine. I'll be shipping as a bare panel, and would expect you to do the same... The exception being if your AWSD CP has a card reader. I'd like that to be included so that I won't be left with an unsightly hole. I've been a member here for just over...