Search results

1. Bork

FS: UK MVS Collection; Cab, AI CMVS Slim + 88 Games! *SOLD*

I’ve decided it’s time to let my collection go so posting here in the hope of finding some UK enthusiast wanting to become and instant MVS connoisseur! Reason for the sale I’m self employed and could do with a cash injection to keep me off the streets… It’s a big lot and will take a serious...
  2. Bork

FT/S:MVS Waku Waku 7 Kit; Bust-a-Move Again, Sengoku 3

Howdy! Couple of bits up for trade (and eventually sale); what I'm looking for is some specific MVS art sets, you can find them listed here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?240887-WTB-T-MVS-Arts I'm struggling so much to find these bloody art sets and so putting these items up...
  3. Bork

WTB: English label MVS Ninja Master's, Last Blade 2 and Pochi & Nyaa

Looking for VG+/minty MVS Ninja Master's, Last Blade 2 and Pochi & Nyaa carts. Kits or carts with any extra art would be even better! Located in the UK so please bear that in mind. Paypal moneys primed and ready...
  4. Bork

WTB/T: MVS Arts

On a big MVS arts hunt; need English language art for the following: WANTED: - Pleasure Goal (have MM) - Puzzle Money Exchanger (Jap arts) - Last Blade 2 - Ninja Master's - Ganryu - Breakers Revenge - Viewpoint - Sengoku 3 - Sengoku 2 mini-marquee SOURCED: (w00t etc.) - SSV Special - Twinkle...
  5. Bork

FS MVS Carts WW7 Kit, Twinkle, Kizuna, NitD etc.

Howdy, Got a batch of carts spare after I've been trading up for better condition carts etc. All are genuine boards. Postage worldwide £12 Royal Mail International Signed-For from the UK; that's got tracking and insurance. If you want uninsured snail mail I'm sure we can work something out...
  6. Bork

Pulstar AES Jap Loose Manual

I got this in a random batch of arts I picked up; absolutely no idea how much it's worth as an MVS only bod.. What I do need though is the following MVS art sets: - Kizuna Encounter - Twinkle Star Sprites - Puzzle Money Exchanger - Ninja Master's I know it's a super long shot, but if you...
  7. Bork

WTB English Label MVS Carts

Howdy, Looking to buy the following MVS carts with genuine English labels in very good/mint condition: - *purchased* Pulstar *purchased* - *purchased* Blazing Star *purchased* - Kizuna Encounter - The Last Blade 2 - Pochi & Nyaa Please PM me if you can help out! Located in the UK so please...
  8. Bork

Replacement MVS artwork baggies?

Howdy all. I've been collecting MVS on and off for about 7 years now, when I first bought my dedicated MVS cab and a few sweet carts. So all these years later I have pretty much every cart I could want, all in purdy Big Bear Shockboxes and whatnot, and now on a crusade to fill them all with the...
  9. Bork

WTB: MVS Art Sets

I'm looking to buy genuine art sets for the following titles to finish up my MVS collection; English sets preferred (where relevant) and will consider partial sets: Puzzle Money Exchanger Nightmare in the Dark Blazing Star (have flyers) Pulstar *** purchased full set *** The Last Blade 2 Kizuna...