Search results

1. T

NEO-GEO MEMORIES

I remember getting the NEO-GEO AES system with Ninja combat, Sengoku, ridding hero. I just remember how excited and cool I felt walking around the mall with this huge box and the best video game system of all time. I just wish I had some video or pics of that day. I dont know how, but I was...
  2. T

Analouge CMVS SLIM Component Problem

I iam having a problem playing my CMVS using component. Svideo looks good but when playing with component It looks like the color red is missing. The whole screen has what looks like a light green tinge to it. I am playing it on a sony crt 20" and tryed it on my samsung lcd and the same...
  3. T

SHOCK BOX AND COVER ART

I have been to Southtown website and I would like to order some shock boxes and cover art for my mvs kits. I have tryed emailing people there and I am not getting any replies. Can u download the files for the cover art and print them out on your own printer? Thanks
  4. T

WHATS THE BEST CRT FOR Analoug CMVS and retro games?

What would be better to use. A SONY KV27FS100(has component in, but not hd. Or should I get a XBR 1080i crt. Thanks
  5. T

SCART to COPMONENT for CMVS

Hi. I ordered a Analoug CMVS and my CRT only has component in. I seen a SCART to COMPONENT converter on amazon, and its around 50.00. Would it be worth it to buy this or should I just use component? Would I see a difference in picture quality? I was actually thinking on maybe getting a SCART TO...