Search results

1. TheSegaDude

WTB: Wonder Boy III: The Dragon’s Trap (SMS)

Are you interested in all the Wonder Boy Games? I have Wonder Boy, Monster Land and Dragons Trap I would sell as a set. Only Monster Land has a manual (in rough shape). Carts and cases are not perfect but OK. I can send photos if you like.
  2. TheSegaDude

Evercade Limited Edition Consoles going on Sale Feb 14th 2024

SOLD OUT. Looks like about 1.5 hours after they went on sale, stock is all gone.
  3. TheSegaDude

Evercade Limited Edition Consoles going on Sale Feb 14th 2024

If anyone is interested funstock.co.uk is selling off their last remaining limited edition consoles on Feb 14th 2:00pm GMT. https://funstock.co.uk/collections/evercade-hardware?_kx=teG0FmUUFDElbGWVzTPKSOuiSfGn5fGfZ4AO6l0S6rA.VKzcNi We've been clearing the warehouse and have found the very...
  4. TheSegaDude

Evercade thread

Both are great games and the cart really is a bargain.
  5. TheSegaDude

2nd Round of Sales for MVS Carts

All Sold... except Mahjong $70, Japan.
  6. TheSegaDude

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I really enjoyed this Alex Kidd remake. The Master System version is a hard game and I was never able to beat it. Now with some quality of life improvements the game is a real joy to play. It was a lot of fun to experience the whole thing. Alex Kidd DX is not as grand as the Dragon's Trap remake...
  7. TheSegaDude

Evercade thread

I’ve had my Capcom Super Pocket for a little while now and I’m enjoying it. I completed Full Void (a short game) and I’ve started Alwa’s Awakening. The screen is small but it’s bright and sharp. I’ve had no trouble there. But I have had mixed results. Ghouls n’ Ghost plays great but Forgotten...
  8. TheSegaDude

Evercade thread

Do you mean 'not nice of Blaze' to release a Super Pocket handheld after people bought the EXP? I think the more expensive EXP offers enough extra's over the Super Pocket to make them stand apart. What have you heard about the Delphine collection? Mine hasn't arrived yet.
  9. TheSegaDude

Updating Sold items: Aero Fighter 2 $80, Repro Label Aero Fighters 3 $200 Japan Alpha Mission II $200, Repro Label Bomberman Panic Bomber $140, Repro Label Kabuki Klash $80 King of the Monsters $100 Power Spikes II $50 Street hoop $60, Repro Label Strikers 1945 plus $150 Remaining Games still...
  10. TheSegaDude

Your strikers is in the mail. I sent you a PM with tracking details. Thank you!
  11. TheSegaDude

Japanese Sega Mega Drive, Genesis and SMS Loose Carts

Bump. Selling remaining Japanese Sega Mega Drive carts as a discounted lot: **SOLD** All Japanese MD Carts are sold. *Buy the remaining 16 Japanese MD carts for $120 USD plus shipping* Arrow Flash $30 Dangerous Seed $60 ESWAT $10 Fire Shark (Same! Same! Same!) $50 Golden Axe $15 Heavy Unit $40...
  12. TheSegaDude

Evercade thread

This is me! 😎 I was happy to order the standard edition of Full Void. I do like the cases to match... and saving a few bucks is nice too. If you treat the Evercade as a casual system and pick-up a $20 cart here and there it's a great little gaming machine. I picked up the C64 Vol1 collection...
  13. TheSegaDude

Bump and lowering prices on the more expensive games. See below: **all come with a free Shockbox with insert. You can opt out of the Shockbox if you want to try for lower shipping.** Aero Fighter 2 $80, Repro Label Aero Fighters 3 $200 Japan -> $160 Alpha Mission II $200, Repro Label -> $160...
  14. TheSegaDude

Found some more games to put up for sale. Boxed SMS games. The cases have some cracks and are not perfect. (LOT 1) $60 for Wonder Boy 1-3 1) Wonder Boy, Canada (no manual) 2) Wonder Boy in Monster Land, Canada (rough manual) 3) Wonder Boy III the Dragons Trap, Canada (no manual) (LOT 2) $30...
  15. TheSegaDude

*Bump for price drop for Japanese Mega Drive carts, selling at lot. *added more games. See 2nd post below. Hi all, Selling some loose carts. The Mega Drive carts in better shape than the Genesis carts; which show more wear. All are working. Prices are in USD and do not include shipping. Buyer...
  16. TheSegaDude

(Prices Lowered) For Sale: PS4 Limited Run Games and More

Volgarr the Viking is an excellent game. These prices are very good.
  17. TheSegaDude

Super Pocket by HYPER MEGA TECH (Blaze Evercade)

What do you guys think of the Super Pocket? https://www.hypermegatech.com/ I was surprised to see a new product in the Evercade ecosystem that is pretty much a cheaper Evercade EXP. I had the first Evercade handheld but I sold it in favor of the Evercade VS. Part of the reason was because...
  18. TheSegaDude

Astro City Mini and Astro City Mini V, New Lower Price

There has been a price drop on both the Astro City Mini's...
  19. TheSegaDude

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Picked-up two games this past Sunday. I traded for this Ghosts 'n Goblins. I received the Ghosts 'n Goblins and $60 in exchange for my CIB GBA Fire Emblem. The other guy did pretty well in this trade. But I'm also happy to get the last 'essential' NES game that I have been looking for. It's...
  20. TheSegaDude

Oh I am keeping a lot of Neo games for sure. Just pruning the collection a little bit. I actually bought a nice boxed NES Ghost n' Goblins on Sunday. Maybe I should visit the Recent Purchases thread. Glad to hear it! Enjoy it!