Search results

1. TheSegaDude

Evercade Limited Edition Consoles going on Sale Feb 14th 2024

If anyone is interested funstock.co.uk is selling off their last remaining limited edition consoles on Feb 14th 2:00pm GMT. https://funstock.co.uk/collections/evercade-hardware?_kx=teG0FmUUFDElbGWVzTPKSOuiSfGn5fGfZ4AO6l0S6rA.VKzcNi We've been clearing the warehouse and have found the very...
  2. TheSegaDude

Japanese Sega Mega Drive, Genesis and SMS Loose Carts

*Bump for price drop for Japanese Mega Drive carts, selling at lot. *added more games. See 2nd post below. Hi all, Selling some loose carts. The Mega Drive carts in better shape than the Genesis carts; which show more wear. All are working. Prices are in USD and do not include shipping. Buyer...
  3. TheSegaDude

Super Pocket by HYPER MEGA TECH (Blaze Evercade)

What do you guys think of the Super Pocket? https://www.hypermegatech.com/ I was surprised to see a new product in the Evercade ecosystem that is pretty much a cheaper Evercade EXP. I had the first Evercade handheld but I sold it in favor of the Evercade VS. Part of the reason was because...
  4. TheSegaDude

Astro City Mini and Astro City Mini V, New Lower Price

There has been a price drop on both the Astro City Mini's...
  5. TheSegaDude

2nd Round of Sales for MVS Carts

Prices are USD. Shipping is from Canada. Original working board and carts, some repro labels (see photos). All tested and working. Carts have very noticeable scuffs and scratches. All include a Shockbox with cover art. If prices feel off I'm willing to hear how you priced a game. I'll be...
  6. TheSegaDude

Divine Sealing and Super Fighter Team Sega Genesis Games

01) Divine Sealing $300 USD 02) Beggar Prince (first print [of 2] by Super Fighter Team) *small chip in top right corner on front of case. Star Odyssey Legend of Wukong All three Super Fighter Teams games for $300 USD. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping from Canada I believe...
  7. TheSegaDude

FS: 10 Neo Geo MVS Carts

All carts are tested and working. All boards and shells are original. Some have repro labels, see list below. All of these carts have the typical and very noticeable scuffs and scratches. You can have a shock box with insert but that may increase the shipping. Prices are in USD. PayPal Gift (or...
  8. TheSegaDude

WTB: Looking for a Loose SNES Super Mario World Players Choice Cart

Hi guys, I'm looking for a loose SNES Super Mario World Players Choice Cart. Doesn't have to be mint, but I would like one in good shape.
  9. TheSegaDude

**SOLD** 4 Sealed Evercade Cartridges - Lot

**SOLD** Sell the following lot of four Evercade Multigame Cartridges. Got these as doubles from a pre-order mistake. Shipping from Canada. Buyer pays shipping. eTransfer or PayPal. $60 USD for all four. Vol. 13 ATARI Lynx Collection 1 Vol. 14 ATARI Lynx Collection 2 Vol. 15 Jaleco...
  10. TheSegaDude

**SOLD** Sega Saturn with Sega Rally and Action Replay PLUS 4 MEG

**SOLD** Sold off-site for $280 CAD. $200 USD for all. Selling a good working Sega Saturn with all cables, joystick, game and Action Replay cart. Shipping from Canada. Buyer pays shipping. eTransfer or PayPal. Includes: 1) Sega Saturn console 2) Sega Saturn joystick 3) Power cable 4) Video...
  11. TheSegaDude

Retro / Indie PS4 Games

Selling the following Playstation 4 video games. All are region free and will play in any PS4 and PS5. All are in excellent condition; like new. All are complete and some factory sealed. Shipping from Canada. Buyer pays shipping. eTransfer or PayPal. $60 Retro City Rampage DX [First Print]...
  12. TheSegaDude

Sega MD New Zealand Story, SMS Miracle Warriors, Fantasy Zone 2 Manual

Selling some Sega stuff. Shipping from Canada. Buy pays shipping. eTransfer or PayPal. $25 USD. US Sega Master System Miracle Warriors. The case and cover art are in excellent shape. Manual and cart label show a little wear but are in good shape. **Missing the map. $15 USD. Loose Sega Master...
  13. TheSegaDude

**SOLD** For Sale: PAL SMS Master of Darkness CIB

**SOLD and shipped.** $90 USD. Ships from Canada. Buyer pays shipping. Selling Master of Darkness for the Sega Master System. Complete with case, cart, manual and Sega advertisement poster. In excellent condition. 100% authentic Sega release. Original region for this variant was Australia...
  14. TheSegaDude

Big Red - Not Able to Start a Game

Hey guys, I need some advice as to where to start looking. When I boot up my Big Red 4-slot things look normal. I'll see the Neo Geo splash screen, first game will start in attract mode and then cycle to the next game and so on. Both Player 1 and Player 2 buttons don't appear to work. Nothing...
  15. TheSegaDude

Connecting a MegaKiosk DS-18 to 8 EL Panels

Some background info: The MegaKiosk DS-18 by Will Gentry has inspired me to build an Arcade Cabinet for my Sega Genesis. (Yes, a Flashcart would be less work, less money and offer more games but below is the route I wan to take.) MegaKiosk DS-18 The MegaKiosk DS-18 offers two features that I...
  16. TheSegaDude

Stoneagegamer Black Friday Sale (NEOSD and more...)

Stoneagegamer is having a sale on lots of stuff including flash carts. $40 off NEOSD AES and MVS. And the RetroTink is also a great device to see on sale. https://stoneagegamer.com/content/img/StoneAgeGamer_2020BF_v2.pdf
  17. TheSegaDude

For Trade: Genesis Castle of Illusion Case and Manual and Mega Drive Batman

I've got two items that I'm hoping might translate into a trade for some loose carts I'm looking for. Castle of Illusion (Case and Manual only) is in good shape but there is some sunfade on the front cover. Look at the tree and you can see where it changes from green to blue. The manual is in...
  18. TheSegaDude

WTB: Genesis Sword of Vermillion Manual and Genesis cartridge Gain Ground

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy the game manual for Sword of Vermilion (Genesis version) *not the hint book. And I'm looking for a loose Genesis Gain Ground cartridge.
  19. TheSegaDude

WTB: Several Loose Genesis Carts

Hey guys, I'm looking for the following loose cartridges. *With the exception of Castle of Illusion; looking for loose or with case or CIB* I picked-up a MegaKiosk DS-18 and I'd like to dedicate some carts to it. **C̶r̶o̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ the few I've gotten so far.** Altered Beast Castle of...
  20. TheSegaDude

For Trade: Looking to Trade Genesis/MD Games for Mega Drive Games

**EDIT: Traded some games. Only Super Street Fighter II and Batman are left.** I'd be happy to trade both of these two games for pretty much any CIB Mega Drive game that my buddy doesn't already have. This is what he has: After Burner II Batman Castle of Illusion Darius DJ Boy Dragon Ball Z...