Search results

1. Ninjainspandex

Free Shantae pirates curse 3DS

Got this in a humble bundle a while ago, only needed the Wii U download. First to download please reply that it has been used B0L878YK1MMGY63D
  2. Ninjainspandex

Post Your Recent Purchases!

This is actually from last weekend at the Midwest Gaming Classic, Thanks Todd for hand delivering me the Core graphics :buttrock:
  3. Ninjainspandex

Anybody else into headphones?

Earlier this year my gaming headset broke, so I went online looking up whats the best gaming headset. Pretty much found out all gaming headsets are basically cheap chinese crap with an inflated price marketed to gamers and I would do much better to find a nice pair of headphones made for music...
  4. Ninjainspandex

WTB Soldier Blade and Gunhed PC- Engine

Hey guys anyone have these games? would like it complete in decent shape.
  5. Ninjainspandex

Recently picked up a pair of Audio Technica AD2000X's to go with the O2ODAC I got from Massdrop, holy shit these headphones are fucking insane. It is my perfect sound signature, really detailed accurate highs with nice tight controlled bass. Loved them so much that I bought the closed version...
  6. Ninjainspandex

WTB Final Fantasy V and VI GBA cart only

Paying $10 for V and $15 for VI Thanks ^.^
  7. Ninjainspandex

Looking for someone to backlight mod my Gameboy Pocket

Anyone know someone who does great work on modding gameboys? I need mine properly done with the biversion mod.
  8. Ninjainspandex

Just got a nice big package from my buddy living in Japan, he has been nice enough to order some stuff off Amazon.jp for me
  9. Ninjainspandex

WTB Modded Region Free PS2 Slim FOUND

Recently bought Thunderforce 6 but have nothing to play it on so I need a PS2 that has been modchipped to be region free. Would really prefer a Slim model, don't need any controllers or AV cables, just system and power brick. What is a fair price for something like this?
  10. Ninjainspandex

Not video game related but I got my first Manga today, I used to love the Anime when I was a kid.
  11. Ninjainspandex

I'm love with the CoCo, got it for the LoLo. (Free shit)

Seems Domburgandy got the closest with 35, please pm you Address and I will try to get all this stuff out sometime this week.
  12. Ninjainspandex

I'm love with the CoCo, got it for the LoLo. (Free shit)

got some extra stuff I got for free so I'm giving it away for free. Please don't PM me, post interest in the thread it is not first come first serve, going to let it sit a couple days, will most likely ship on the weekend, you can only choose one, no leechers ect... Going to keep this in North...
  13. Ninjainspandex

1 slot board battery starting to leak

I have a MVS 1 slot board and I noticed that the battery on it is starting to leak, can the board function without it? The battery just saves the soft dip settings right? I don't want to go through the hassle of replacing it can I just clip it off and use it without a battery?
  14. Ninjainspandex

Taking Shipping Payments: Neo Drift out cart and Metal Slug 4 MVS kit NOS (ebay)

does anyone elses Metal Slug 4 start up with a glitchy age warning screen? My old cart does and I thought maybe it was because I filed the edges of the PCB (they have a very tight fit like the 161 multicart almost impossible to get it out of my 1FZ board unless you file the edges of the PCBs by...
  15. Ninjainspandex

CPS II board scans?

My TOD used to be a SF2 Turbo board :(
  16. Ninjainspandex

Got these fine games in today :D
  17. Ninjainspandex

Bummer :( I was at my local Walmart and can you believe it, they still had a PS2 in the glass case with the PS3's and PS4s, it was priced at $100 so I thought what the hell this is probably my last chance to buy a PS2 brand new in a store. I already have a PS2 so this one will be a backup, I...