Search results

1. Ninjainspandex

Free Shantae pirates curse 3DS

Got this in a humble bundle a while ago, only needed the Wii U download. First to download please reply that it has been used B0L878YK1MMGY63D
  2. Ninjainspandex

Anybody else into headphones?

Earlier this year my gaming headset broke, so I went online looking up whats the best gaming headset. Pretty much found out all gaming headsets are basically cheap chinese crap with an inflated price marketed to gamers and I would do much better to find a nice pair of headphones made for music...
  3. Ninjainspandex

WTB Soldier Blade and Gunhed PC- Engine

Hey guys anyone have these games? would like it complete in decent shape.
  4. Ninjainspandex

WTB Final Fantasy V and VI GBA cart only

Paying $10 for V and $15 for VI Thanks ^.^
  5. Ninjainspandex

Looking for someone to backlight mod my Gameboy Pocket

Anyone know someone who does great work on modding gameboys? I need mine properly done with the biversion mod.
  6. Ninjainspandex

WTB Modded Region Free PS2 Slim FOUND

Recently bought Thunderforce 6 but have nothing to play it on so I need a PS2 that has been modchipped to be region free. Would really prefer a Slim model, don't need any controllers or AV cables, just system and power brick. What is a fair price for something like this?
  7. Ninjainspandex

I'm love with the CoCo, got it for the LoLo. (Free shit)

got some extra stuff I got for free so I'm giving it away for free. Please don't PM me, post interest in the thread it is not first come first serve, going to let it sit a couple days, will most likely ship on the weekend, you can only choose one, no leechers ect... Going to keep this in North...
  8. Ninjainspandex

1 slot board battery starting to leak

I have a MVS 1 slot board and I noticed that the battery on it is starting to leak, can the board function without it? The battery just saves the soft dip settings right? I don't want to go through the hassle of replacing it can I just clip it off and use it without a battery?
  9. Ninjainspandex

Looking for a cheap gameboy color FOUND!

My sister wants a Gameboy Color for Christmas I already bought a replacement shell and buttons for it so it just needs to be fully functional, it can be beat to hell, no battery cover, and a scratched up screen. Wanting to pay around $10-$15 shipped for it. Anyone got one just laying about...
  10. Ninjainspandex

Ummm so how does 20 year old Hi-C Ecto Cooler taste and would you pay $111 for it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hi-C-Ecto-Cooler-Juice-Box-UNOPENED-Real-Ghostbusters-Slimer-1994-STILL-FULL-/161493204376?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2599bebd98&nma=true&si=CL2o9luv3Iwxcg%252BgVNMQx18NYCs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
  11. Ninjainspandex

WTB control panel wiring for Blast City cab

Not sure if that is the right term but I got a cab recently but the wiring is a real mess and most the buttons don't work, figure I should just redo it all, anyone make these wirings with the quick disconnect and the 3 molex plugs, this would be fore a 2p12b CP
  12. Ninjainspandex

What happened to the Jurassic Park video games?

With the announcement of the new JP movie coming out it got me thinking, what happened to the video games? JP actually had some great games bucking the "Movie games always suck" trend, the Genesis games rocked, the Game Gear/Master System games are incredibly overlooked and underrated...
  13. Ninjainspandex

How to spot a Gameboy Advance boot.

A spirited discussion erupted in my WTB thread figured the discussion should move here
  14. Ninjainspandex

Best soccer game on the Neo?

Or futball/football to you guys across the pond. I've been meaning to add a soccer game to my collection, but there are a few of them. Super Sidekicks Super Sidekicks 2 Super Sidekicks 3 Super Sidekicks Ultimate 11 Neo Geo Cup 98 Am I missing any? Which one is the best? Played them all on...
  15. Ninjainspandex

Anyone play the Yu-Gi-Oh video games?

Back in the early 2000's when I was a teenager I was obsessed with the Anime and the TGC game. One of my first games I got with my GBA was Eternal Duelists Soul, I must of sunk over a hundred hours into that game. I haven't played a Yu-Gi-Oh game since then but looking online it seems like...
  16. Ninjainspandex

Nice deal on a Neo Geo 1 slot for people near Chicago IL

Guy has got a 1 slot for $300 says it is working fine, not a bad price if it doesn't have any issues. Ad is 6 days old so who knows if it is still there but it's probably worth a shot. http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/4696761880.html
  17. Ninjainspandex

Got any pics of yourself playing games as a kid?

Found this gem in my old desk drawer, I'm the blonde one and yes those are knickers my mother put me in.
  18. Ninjainspandex

WTB Breath of Fire Metroid ZM GBA ,Twisted Metal 4 PS1

just need cart only with decent condition labels Breath of Fire GBA Metroid zero mission GBA Twisted Metal 4 PS1 BL or GH don't care just complete in decent condition. -NES Adventure Island 3 Darkwing Duck Kick Master Krion Conquest Buckey Ohare (not exactly cheap but not willing to pay...
  19. Ninjainspandex

Ninjainspandex's Neo Geo collection

About damn time that I posted some collection pics. Been in the a middle of a big move this summer but I'm in a much better place now and finally have everything just the way I want it. Got my collection pretty much streamlined to just the games I enjoy, everything else can be played on the...
  20. Ninjainspandex

adding credits when using the neo ports on a MV-1T?

So a while back I was asking about how to add Neo Geo ports to my Supergun when it occurred to me I should just get a one slot that has Neo Geo ports built into the board. So I got a killer deal on a MV-1T and the controller ports work great on it except I can't add credits from the...