Search results

1. Jeneki

SotM April: Crimzon Clover

I'm assuming most people will play World Ignition as it's the easiest to get. If someone submits scores for one of the other versions I'll add a leaderboard. Game info: https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51292 Crimzon Clover: World Ignition Novice Original NAME - SCORE -...
  2. Jeneki

SOTM April: voting

Caladrius Blaze - blow up your waifu. Crimzon Clover - my god, it's full of stars. Danmaku Unlimited 3 - second one was cool so I need an excuse to buy this. Prehistoric Isle - for those who bought the SNK 40th collection. Hydline - because fuck you shmups suck.
  3. Jeneki

Random game February: Top Hunter!

This month's random game is Top Hunter! Let's see some NeoGeo spirit! Available on: NeoGeo, Arcade Archives (PS4, Xbox, Switch), SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1 (PS2, Wii, PSP), Mame Default settings: Hero - 3 Difficulty - 4 Bonus - Second Bonus Rate - 70k / 140k Play Time - 1m 30s Player...
  4. Jeneki

Random game February: Voting topic

Random game February voting topic. The choices are: Arkanoid (arcade, NES, etc) If you want a ridiculous tacked-on plot for your ball-and-paddle game, look no further. Rastan (arcade, Master System, etc) Murder all the things with Totally-Not-Conan. Crack Down (the sega game, not the xbox...
  5. Jeneki

shmup of the month in 2019

Hey all. I'd like to get some feedback on SotM before kicking off the new year. Since this is the arcade forum and all, would people be interested in opening things up a bit more? Something like Arcade Game of the Month, which would basically any arcade game that can be played for score. So...
  6. Jeneki

Shmup of the Month December: Sorcer Striker / Mahou Daisakusen

Arcade Mahou Daisakusen Name - score - ship - stage Jeneki - 449,030 - Miyamoto - stage 4 Arcade Sorcer Striker Name - score - ship - stage _rm_ - 1,090,680 - Chitta - Stage 6 Kidpanda - 1,081,740 - Gain - Stage 6 Gaston - 741,490 -...
  7. Jeneki

Shmup of the Month December: voting topic

Our scheduled host is occupied so I will get this going quick. Trizeal - Dreamcast / 360 / PC / others. I don't think we've had a Triangle Service month yet. The Game Paradise / Game Tengoku - In addition to arcade and Saturn, this one had a recent re-release on PS4 and PC so I'm sure someone...
  8. Jeneki

SotM September 2018: Image Fight

This month's game: Image Fight ARCADE NAME - SCORE - STAGE Jeneki - 146,400 - 3 PC ENGINE NAME - SCORE - STAGE Beelzebub - 236,400 - Stage 5 Special Extra Masochist Version IMAGE FIGHT II PC ENGINE I triple dog dare you. And better be quick on the camera...
  9. Jeneki

SotM September voting topic

I don't see these in our list of games done yet so here we go. Vote Now! Strikers 1999 / Strikers 1945 III - Psikyo 1999 (arcade) Image Fight - Irem 1988 (arcade, nes, pc engine) Castle of Shikigami - Alfa System 2001 (arcade, xbox, ps2, pc) DeltaZeal / GStream G2020 - Triangle Service /...
  10. Jeneki

2018 Shmup of the Month signups

January marks the end of 2017 (In SotM time), so it's time for 2018 signups. If you want to run a month post here. 2017 SOTM Club Month - Host - Game - Winner 01. February - NERDtendo 02. March - opt2not 03. April - radiantsvgun 04. May - kuze 05. June...
  11. Jeneki

WTB: Sega 5380 Key

I recently received an Astro City cab with Sega 5380 locks on the control panel and coin door. Naturally the previous owner has no idea where the key is. So I am looking to purchase a Sega 5380 key. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
  12. Jeneki

SotM March: Gradius II

The shmup of the month for March is Gradius II. Settings: Normal difficulty Extends 20k, every 150k Arcade / ps1 / saturn / psp / mame Name - score - stage - ship type - version Ballzdeepx - 236,500 - 5 - D - Saturn geise - 128,900 - 3 - A...
  13. Jeneki

SOTM March: vote here

Raiden IV (Arcade, 360, PS3, PC): I can't believe we haven't had a Raiden-anything month in four years. Pretty sweet game with lots of available ports to choose from. Gradius II (Arcade, PS1, Saturn, maybe more ports): Really cool entry in the series that also deserves a month. Choosing...
  14. Jeneki

2017 Shmup of the Month signups

Reply here to claim a month if you'd like to host. 2017 SOTM Club Month - Host - Game - Winner 01. February - NERDtendo 02. March - Jeneki 03. April - skate323k137 04. May - kuze 05. June - _rm_ 06. July - NERDtendo 07. August - 08...
  15. Jeneki

SotM August: Radiant Silvergun

Default settings: Level: 3 (normal) Player stock: 3 Extend Type: 1000000/5000000 Pause SW: Off (lol) Some notes: If you are playing on Saturn or 360: Please use arcade mode. If people really want to run Saturn mode or Ikaruga mode I'll add a score list for it. If you are playing on ST-V: I...
  16. Jeneki

SotM August - voting toipc

Radiant Silvergun - Arcade, Saturn, 360. I forgot to add this one to STV month a few years back, so I feel obligated to give it a chance. Dragon Blaze - Arcade, ps2. Ride your dragon or send it out to kick ass on its own. Brave Blade - Screw 10k medals, these babys go straght to 100k...
  17. Jeneki

Shmup of the Month, 2016 signups

If there's enough interest I'd like to keep Shump of the Month going in 2016. The 2015 schedule was here. If you're intersted in hosting a month, please reply here along with the month of your choice. Also if you'd like Beatemup of the month, let's see if we can get interest in that as well...
  18. Jeneki

SotM November: Soukyugurentai / Terra Diver

SotM November: Soukyugurentai / Terra Diver Arcade ST-V, Sega Saturn, or Sony Playstation 1 (arcade mode only, not special mode). When playing on a console, please change difficulty to 5 (arcade). Default settings: Game Difficulty: 4 (normal) on ST-V, or 5 (arcade) on Saturn or PS1...
  19. Jeneki

SotM November voting topic

DeltaZeal Xbox360 and Steam. The 360 version is region free and Steam is fairly new and should still be on sale. Also known as GStream G2020 from the arcade release. I don't know what sort of changes were made with the move to DeltaZeal, but if someone wants to play GStream I'd make a...
  20. Jeneki

Beatemup October: VIOLENT STORM!

SCENE: World War III has at last expired. The people are left to pick up the pieces and rebuild their civilizations. However, vicious gangs that prey on these defenseless citizens are obstructing the reconstruction. Boris, Wade and Kyle are vigilantes protecting the fearful. Their biggest...