Search results

1. EvilMike

Southeast PA, November 11, 2023

I'll bring Kraut Buster in case anyone wants to check it out. I've only played it like three times. :P
  2. EvilMike

Southeast PA, November 11, 2023

Wife has a sale that day but I think I can get out of it.
  3. EvilMike

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Is there anywhere to check UK NGPC values? Outside of completed ebay auctions?
  4. EvilMike

IC: PGM Carts

Interested in Demon Front if it has good label. Maybe SvG and Gladiator depending on the price.
  5. EvilMike

NitD MVS Conversion - SOLD

Nightare in the Dark MVS Eprom Conversion - $150 shipped
  6. EvilMike

Ketsui and DDP DOJ PGM Conversions - SOLD

SOLD! Conversions purchased from Sheep Nova on ebay. Ketsui - $100 DDP DOJ - $100 Free shipping in the US if you buy both.
  7. EvilMike

Southeast PA, November 12, 2022

Why are you so mean to me? :'(
  8. EvilMike

Sengoku 3 and Kabuki Klash MVS

Paypal gift or add 4%. Sengoku 3 MVS - $200 shipped in the US Kabuki Klash MVS - $90 shipped in the US
  9. EvilMike

Dead Home System Troubleshooting

I have what seems to be a dead Home System. I don't get any audio or video output. I have another system that works with the same power supply so that can be ruled out. I guess I should start by looking at internal power issues? I'm not super savvy. Any ideas on where to start?
  10. EvilMike

WTB Nanao 2931 Chassis

Looking for a Nanao 2931 chassis. Really just need the neck board if someone randomly has that on its own.
  11. EvilMike

Darksoft MVS Flashcart FS

Have one of these for sale. https://www.highscoresaves.com/darksoft-neo-geo-multi-mvs-cartridge.html $450 via Paypal gift with free delivery in the US.
  12. EvilMike

WTB: One slot with Stereo and Unibios installed

Looking for a one slot MVS with stereo audio. Doesn't matter if it is native or one that was modded. Would like Unibios already installed as well. I'm very lazy if you couldn't tell. ;)
  13. EvilMike

I fucked up my Sigma. Looking to hire someone to clean up my mess.

So I decided to try and fix my Supergun. How hard could soldering be right? Hard for me at least. As you can see I made a mess of things. Looking for someone that is less of a hack to get her back in working order. Happy to pay for the time. Respond or PM me if you'd be interested.
  14. EvilMike

WTB Euro NGPC Games

WTB complete Euro NGPC games. Metal Slug Metal Slug 2 Dark Arms Turf Masters
  15. EvilMike

WTB Sigma Super Pro Sticks

Dug out the ol' Sigma 7000. Would like to get 1-2 of the sticks.
  16. EvilMike

Monitor Recommendation for a Kraylix

Thinking about getting a Kraylix. http://www.kraylixarcade.com/kraylix%20V4_2PLAYER.html I want to be sure I get a good monitor for competitive fighters. This seems to be my best bet at 32" for low input lag. https://www.amazon.com/AMH-A329GAM-DVI-D-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B01M1OIFME Anyone have...
  17. EvilMike

WTB - Darksoft CPS2

WTB - Darksoft CPS2 :mr_t:
  18. EvilMike

Vertical Limit Adjustment Literally Snapped Off....

Vertical Linearity adjustment on my Egret II monitor just snapped off tonight. Image is now crushed into half the screen. Any guidance or recommendations? EDIT: (V. Lin not Vertical Limit) EDIT: Anyone able to give me the ohm value for the V. Lin pot on a Nanao MS9-29T??
  19. EvilMike

Egret II 2 Player Panel

Plleeeaaassseeeee
  20. EvilMike

Home system reseting

My home system resets at the slightest nudge. I opened it up to see if there was anything loose. No luck though. Anyone have any ideas?