Search results

1. O

Happy Birthday wataru330

Happy Birthday wataru330, all the best wishes & a great time spent with your family today! Here's one sweet toast to you, my friend: Many Happy Returns!!! I'll play Download 2 specially for this occasion ;).
  2. O

Happy Birthday... BeefJerky!!!

Here's one to a unique neo-geo.com Member, whose threads and posts are unforgettable, for good or bad, but that's what makes them so great: they are real in every sense of this word. I hope you have time for a nice celebration, Beff! Wish you all the best and let you decide what best is. Happy...
  3. O

Happy Birthday Dear Arcademan!!!!!!

A Happy Birthday to the soul of neo-geo.com, its warm center, the straight up member... Arcademan!!! I hope you'll have a great day, get lots of kisses and have some calls from your family, spend some time with a nice glass of 12 year old Scotch and enjoy friends around you ;). I wish you many...
  4. O

Happy Birthday BlackaneseNiNjA!

Happy Birthday BlackaneseNiNjA Hope you have a FANTASTIC (+GREAT) day :buttrock: That's for the official part, here's my own: A becoming great member of this community, a true SNK fan and a friend here, have a nice one today, dear BlackaneseNiNjA, I wish you another year of many happy...
  5. O

Windjammers coming to PS4 / Vita

Fresh from the PlayStation Experience: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/windjammers-ps4/ 5 game modes, inclusive online-multiplayer! Rest remains unchanged 2D sprite goodness. Release date has to be announced, yet. Here's to a great comeback ;).
  6. O

Happy Birthday LoneSage!!!

Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about your... ...hahaha, have a great day, LoneSage & thanks for all your thought provoking (drunk) threads! Go home, you're... a birthday boy ;).
  7. O

Happy Birthday BRANDI!!!

Happy Birthday to one of the most simpatico collector's around! Your dedication was always inspiring, have a great day Michele ;).
  8. O

Happy Birthday Tiptonium...

Happy Birthday Tip, wherever you are... the NG-boy in me grew up on your funny pages. Time to collect some memories. Here's the recent missing thread for reference. Is there any reliable information of his whereabouts? Anyway, have a nice one.
  9. O

Happy Birthday ElectricGrave!!!

Happy Birthday man and don't forget: YOU'RE METAL !!! P.S. Do I have to care if you wish to celebrate it here or not? I'm your average, healthy, totally fucked-up n00b -- hope this answers your question ;). And here's Miss Golf... ...1966. Hahahaha... have a good one!
  10. O

Happy Birthday Dr Shroom!!!

If it's really your birthday....then have a good one pal. Just kidding, have a great day ;).
  11. O

Oliverclaude's Bakery Collection 2014

The three carriages are meant for transporting bread rolls in my bakery, which I have now used... well, for a purpose originally not intended... The old-style cases lie on black aluminium tins. Enjoy! No fading on those spines ;). First carriage on the front... english AES...