Search results

1. Don

BVM-20F1U Questions

A few days ago, I came across a Sony BVM-20F1U that was being thrown away. The first thing I did was plug the the thing in, hit the switch on the back and neither the stand-by lamp or any of the front lamps light up. I checked the fuse and on close inspection the internal light on the power...
  2. Don

Dong does Japan

In a few weeks, I'm making a trip to Japan. I'll be staying in Ueno, Tokyo for 5 days. Any recommendations would be appreciated: Arcades, Game/PCB shops, Food, Culture etc.
  3. Don

Visiting Las Vegas April 13th and 14th

I'm doing a quick trip to NAB this year. I'm flying in (April 13th) Monday morning and leaving Tuesday night (April 14th). I'm not going to be in Vegas for very long but I wanted to see if any members are attending NAB, had recomendations or wanted to meet up. Last year, I went to the Pinball...
  4. Don

FS: MVS 161 in 1(SOLD)

I've got the big yellow chalk of the neo world up for sale/trade. Works great and perfect if you're looking to play harder to find carts. MVS Multi-game 161 in 1 - $80 shipped (US/PayPal gift or + 4%) - Sold to Electric Grave Trade list: Last Resort SF Champ edition A Taito F2 mobo Astro...
  5. Don

LF: System 246 JV Power Harness and Naomi art (real or repo)

Hi all, I'm looking for a 246 JV power Harness (as pictured in the diagram bellow). My 246 board came with the harnesses and a pcb for 15k cabs. I would be interested in a trade or buying the power harness. I'm also looking for some naomi based move strips for my cyber leads. I use my...
  6. Don

WTB/WTT 1p sega cp

I'm looking for a 1p panel for my vert astro. I'll buy one and I've also got some extra 2p panels in various conditions and with different layouts. So if you want to swap CPs I'm down ;) and I've also got the moneyz.
  7. Don

WTB: 360 fightstick

I'm looking for one of those mad catz or hori 8 button 360 sticks. Hit a brotha up :D
  8. Don

D&D Both games sold

I've got both D&D games for CPS2. They're awesome games but I just don't play them. In the last year each board has gotten less then an hour of play. I'm charging $150 shipped (USA) for each board. Tower of Doom is a blue board and comes with the manual. I bought it from MJ about a year ago...
  9. Don

WTB: Wolfenstien for ps4

I'm hoping someone is done with their copy of wolfenstien for ps4. I would like to pay about $30 for it.
  10. Don

LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

On 5/28/14, I made a deal with Hide on some PCBs. I purchased a few boards from him earlier in the year and everything worked out well. So this time around I went full hog and spent $400 on a really nice lot of stuff. I sent the money, he said he would ship the boards out in a couple days...
  11. Don

Noah's ark - non-jamma compatible

In case you brahs didn't know, the classic "Noah's ark - the kid ride" is not compatible with jamma cabs. Anyone got an adapter? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Noahs-Ark-Kid-Ride-Arcade-NON-JAMMA-/151246164552?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2336f95248
  12. Don

LF/WTB N5000 key

My cyberleads have N5000 locks. Before I try to drill out the cp locks I though I would ask around.
  13. Don

Playing Guilty Gear in VS Cabs

I've got a dual cyber lead setup with a naomi system in it. I have no problems playing marvel vs cap 2, cap vs snk 2 or melty blood on the setup. However, when I put in either guilty gear x or guilty gear xx accent core in the dual cab setup, I am unable to use the controls on the slave cab. I...
  14. Don

The DonMontG Christmas Caption Contest - Ends 01/31/14

If you thought Christmas was over; think again. Welcome to the Dong Long Christmas caption contest. Please pick one of the photos bellow and create a caption (photos can be manipulated and/or photoshoped) In two weeks, 4 winners will be chosen. Winners will be able to pick there own...
  15. Don

WTB: Super Neo 29 parts

Hi guys, I'm looking for a super neo 29 control panel loom. I would pay someone to make me one too. I am also looking for either a new control panel or an overlay for a 2L8B panel.
  16. Don

Black Hawk Down

I have some concerns with the resent activity Black0hawk. Black hawk is selling an aero city cab http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?247476-FS-Aero-City-Candy-no-game. A cab that sold at Captains Auctions fairly recently with a group of Aero cabs from a nickel nickel that recently...
  17. Don

Fighter of da Month - November Poll

For this months poll I picked 3 games that are on xbox live and the psn network.This should make online play easier :cool: . I have two classics on poll, MVC2 and JoJos. Then, for a modern/odd ball choice, I included Skull Girls.
  18. Don

FIGHTER OF DA MONTH - October - SF Alpha 3 Wins !

So, I'm thinking we should start this off with 3 fighters from 1998 - KOF 98, SFA 3 and Soul Calibur. I really don't want this to be about high scores. I'm hoping to get people to focus on a single game and talk about favorite characters, boss tactics, combo techniques etc. Poll is Closed...
  19. Don

WTB: Taito F2 motherboard - Help Don Play Metal Black

Hi guys, I recently got a Metal Black rom board but I need the mobo to play the game. From the research that I've done I need a Taito F2 motherboard. If you got one or have one with a game that you would like to sell, let me know. :D
  20. Don

(Gone) Free Big Red 4 Slot Body needs to be picked up this week

I recently purchased a dedicated 4-slot big red at an arcade auction in Anaheim CA. I don't have a truck or the space to store the cab. My plan is to simply remove the motherboard, carts and marquees. I was also going to take some additional parts but we can negotiate. The Cab is not running...