Search results

1. 6tusBeckmesser

WTB: Simpsons Comics complete run

I know this is a quite a long shot, but I was wondering if someone is looking to sell me a complete run of the Simpsons Comics in NM to VF condition. Also interested in the other series like Bart Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror etc. Only complete or near complete lots please. Shipping is to...
  2. 6tusBeckmesser

Early Christmas present – free Puzzle Bobble 2/Bust-A-Move 2 art

I like neo-geo.com. Even though I might not post much around here, I still felt well received after joining earlier this year. Time to give something back even though it might not be much… So christmas comes early this year – I'm offering free Puzzle Bobble 2 art – dip settings, two big flyers...
  3. 6tusBeckmesser

3DS games and PS2 bundle

Can't edit my other thread title anymore, so here's a last bump for stuff that needs to go. – will ship to any location from Salzburg, Austria – local pickup can be arranged – PayPal (no gift, no 4% bullshit) or bank account transactions (EU only) are fine – I accept $, £ and € – items are in...
  4. 6tusBeckmesser

WTB: Neo Geo Pocket carrying case

Hello, I'm looking for a Neo Geo Pocket carrying case. Something like this: There's one store who has it, but it's a pain to put up an international order. So as of now I'm summoning the power and wisdom of these forums. Shipping would be to Salzburg, Austria, Europe. Thanks for helping me...
  5. 6tusBeckmesser

"Inserts" for Neo Mini Box

As I was looking for something smaller than shock boxes to store my MVS carts I immediately fell in love with the Neo Mini Box. Not only was it located in Europe but its feel somehow reminds me of old Game Boy and SNES packages. The only problem I have with them is that they are missing some...
  6. 6tusBeckmesser

In from Luxembourg

After making a few posts I'm ready to introduce myself. I'm from Luxembourg but currently finishing up my studies in Austria. I got into Neo Geo because… I was looking for a video game system which would fit my gaming needs. Which, with less and less time at hands, was something were you could...
  7. 6tusBeckmesser

Spring Cleaning – PS2 and Sega Saturn with games [DC – all sold]

After doing some thinking, some cleaning and some soul searching, I have decided to get rid of a few consoles and games. EDIT: Let's forget about that bundle idea, get whatever you want and please make a fair offer. But first things first: – will ship to any location from Salzburg, Austria –...