Search results

1. Dinodoedoe

Neo-Geo Big Red 4 Slot Fuse type?

I have a Big Red, that was hacked up into a CarnEvil and I'm re-converting back to a MVS. I noticed that the fuses have been removed and they soldered a wire in place of the fuses. I want to remove the wires and place fuses back into the machine. I have no idea what the values of the fuses need...
  2. Dinodoedoe

Unibios Help on a ChipMax2

I'm usually pretty good at figuring things out but it looks like I hit a wall. I don't know why I keep getting program errors and at this point, I'm certain I'm doing something wrong. I was working with a Toshiba TC571024D eprom and I purchased two AMD AM27C1024 eproms. I keep getting load...
  3. Dinodoedoe

CPS3 Cart Recovery.

So who is the safe go to guy around here that I can send a dead CPS3 cart in for resurrection?
  4. Dinodoedoe

WTB: Art of Fighting 3

I use to own it but now I don't. I must have sold it. Now I want it back. If you have one for a reasonable price, I'll gladly take it off your hands. Oh yeah... MVS
  5. Dinodoedoe

WTB: Last Resort MVS

I'm looking for a legit copy of Last Resort in decent condition.
  6. Dinodoedoe

MV4FT2 Audio Issues with CMVS.

I'm converting my MV4FT2 and I have a beautiful picture but no audio... I am sharing ground across my component and audio. Is this the issue? Any suggestions?
  7. Dinodoedoe

Sega Naomi GDROM Security Chip Missing.

So I lost a security chip to Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver.B. How screwed am I? Is there a way to make another one or do I need to just keep an eye out on Ebay and hope for the best?
  8. Dinodoedoe

XRGB-3 or XRGB-mini Framemeister?

I have an XRGB-2 Plus and it's nice but I need to use a VGA to component converter box so it will display properly on my 42" HDTV. I'm curious if the XRGB-3 is able to display on a larger display right out of the box and is the input lag for the Framemeister really noticeable? If you only want...
  9. Dinodoedoe

RF Famicom Help

I want to pull my hair out. I have 3 RF Famicom. I know for a fact that one of them is dead due to an incorrect power supply was used and blew the fuse. The other two should be working. My problem: I can not confirm because I can't get a video display on my tv. I have the TV set to 95/96...
  10. Dinodoedoe

xrgb2-plus repair?

My XRGB2-Plus feels like it has bad capacitors because the picture will get brighter and brighter till the blacks become almost white. Then if there's an on screen explosion, the picture will reset and the image is all dark again, and the cycle will continue again. Any suggestions on what this...
  11. Dinodoedoe

WTB: Gameboy Rom cart

Anyone here have a EZ Flash IV GBA cart for sale?
  12. Dinodoedoe

Neo-Geo Pocket Nyko ac adapter spec?

I lost or misplaced my ac adapter to my nyko battery pack. Anyone here have the spec so I can buy a replacement? http://twitter.com/Pineconeattack/status/325682788999262208/photo/1
  13. Dinodoedoe

Long Shot Question: Capcom Mini Cute Monitor.

I have a Capcom Mini Cute but no monitor. From what I've read the display is 18", I've tried getting a 19" to fit, but the tube is just too big. IS there a site that sells new 18" crts? I really don't want to put an LCD inside this cab. Any help is appreciated.
  14. Dinodoedoe

So I got a Wonderswan Color...

Just received a Wonderswan Color today and I only have 2 games for it. Some weird Hamster RPG and Pocket Fighters. Did some searching online and I'm wondering if there were any good games for this thing that is not an RPG? I'm not a real fan of this thing so far, good thing I didn't pay...
  15. Dinodoedoe

Interest Check: Street Fighter 3 Third Strike (CPS3)

The cart has been modified so battery swaps will be easy. Just pop out and install a fresh battery. No soldering. I'm just wondering what the current market value is for a Street Fighter 3: Third Strike CPS3 (JPN).
  16. Dinodoedoe

Capcom Cute Shell

I received a Capcom Mini Cute shell today. The cab is in decent shape but the cab could use a good sanding and paint job. The Capcom decal on the left side is perfect but the right side is a little worn. The front of the cab looks decent except the edge is rusted. There is no monitor...
  17. Dinodoedoe

WTB: Sega Mega CD module for Laseractive

I'm just good working Mega CD Module for the Laseractive. Anyone have a decent price module for sale?
  18. Dinodoedoe

Is it worth importing a JPN 360?

I want to play Deathsmiles but is it worth purchasing a JPN 360 for Cave shmups, especially since there might be a chance Cave will be bringing them to North America? I have the money saved up BUT I'm starting to wonder if this purchase is a little TOO niche. What are the chances of Deathsmiles...
  19. Dinodoedoe

MVS Inside Shelf dimension

I'm at work and it would be great if someone can give me the inside dimension to the MVS Rev 3 cab shelf that the four slot boards sits on. I forgot to take measurements when I was at home and it would save me a lot of time if someone here can get me that info so I can cut myself a shelf for my...
  20. Dinodoedoe

WTT: Astra Super Stars

I'm looking to procure a copy of the ST-V cart: Astra Super Stars. I really don't want to pay money for it since I'm not a big fan of the game but I am willing to trade some arcade boards for it. PM me if you are interested.