Search results

1. Rori

Mysterious Holofoil Sticker on my KoF 98 AES

Hey guys, something that's been bothering me on my KoF 98's AES snaplock box is this silver holofoil sticker that has two chinese characters with a P in between. I'm just really curious about the origins of this sticker. I'm sure it's just some Taiwanese/Chinese distributor of Neo Geo wares back...
  2. Rori

How do I hook up a BVM-20F1U to video game consoles?

Hi there CRT techies, I have a really simple question; what is the way that I hook up a BVM-20F1U to video game consoles, such as the Neo Geo AES via SCART to get the best picture out of it? My current Sony T.V. has a 5x S-video switch so i'd like to have a SCART switch so I can have multiple...
  3. Rori

WTB: [NES] MegaMan 2 (US)

Hiya guys, I'm looking for a copy of MegaMan 2 for the NES in good condition, hopefully for less than the $23-25 shipped prices that i'm seeing on feeBay. I'm just looking for a better deal on the game... anyway please let me know and send some pics so I can send some cash. I got a Mega itch...
  4. Rori

Blue Tint MVS?

Hiya again, What does it mean when an MVS is outputting color in a Blue Tint or tone, similar to this picture?
  5. Rori

How to wire sound for MV1B?

I'm doing research on what exactly i'll have to do to get my MV1B ready, i've decided to go with SuperGun'ing it but the thing I don't understand is sound. From what i've read, if it's hooked up direct to a T.V., it will more than likely blow out the speakers. I believe I read I have to solder...
  6. Rori

FS: AES - NOS - JPN Samurai Spirits 2

I won't be BS'ing you guys, but I am flipping some New Old Stock of the JPN ver of Samurai Spirits 2 for the AES. I know you guys aren't idiots so I'm pretty sure you can find out who I am on eBay pretty easily, but i've got 100% Feedback. They're brand new, sticker-sealed. I'm looking to get...
  7. Rori

Neo Geo AES game housing swap?

I'm sorry if i'm creating too many threads, but this is a question I've been wondering. I'm going to be receiving a game that isn't in the best condition, but is on what i'd consider the more expensive side of my fledgling collection. The game is a bit scuffed up and has a major gouge. The game...
  8. Rori

Supergun Enclosures?

Hiya, I've just bought a Neo Geo MVS MV1B and i'm piecing together all the stuff i'm going to need to be doing to consolize it. But instead, i've decided to make a Supergun to connect to it. I was wondering a lot of things like how do people find good enclosures for their Superguns, and...
  9. Rori

WTB: King of Fighters 98 AES

Hiyas, I'm looking for a copy of King of Fighters 98 for the AES, ideally, complete. I know that I haven't got an established trade history but I'm looking for a copy around the low $100-125~ area. I know its a bit of a long-shot since i'm offering less than whats being sold on eBay but if its...
  10. Rori

WTB - AES Shockboxes

I've just gotten into AES collecting and have started picking up cheap, loose cartridges on eBay, and am working up the food chain. I expect to hit a price ceiling pretty fast but anyway that's beside the point -- i'm looking for some AES Shockboxes to put some of the games i've picked up in...
  11. Rori

How do I learn electronics?

I watch a lot of videos on YouTube like with lukemrose1 and retrogametech and I wanna know how they know how to do the stuff they do. I get the basics of what they do but some of the other stuff like testing for continuity. I think I know what that means (lol, is it checking for cuts in...
  12. Rori

New JP AES owner: Which power adapter do I need?

Hello everyone! I finally can be among the ranks here as I own a real Neo Geo AES machine. However, it comes with a Japanese AC Adapter. I know it's a later model Neo Geo as it uses the POW-3 AC Adapter, so I was wondering which power adapter can I use with it? Thank you <3 So excited!