Search results

1. Lovecraft0110

WTB: Supergun with SCART RGB (Europe/UK)

Hi guys, I'm looking for a reasonably priced supergun with SCART RGB. I am located in Hannover, Germany. Regards, Lovecraft0110
  2. Lovecraft0110

FS: Pulstar, Blazing Star, Zed Blade MVS (SOLD)

Greetings! I have come to the realisation that I really don't play these three anymore. Since I got a Duo-R, my shoot-em up cravings have been more than satisfied with it... Anyway: Zed Blade: original label, case looks ok: €90 [SOLD] Blazing Star: crappy repro label, case ok: €70 [SOLD]...
  3. Lovecraft0110

Lovecraft's Winter MVS Sale

Hi everyone! Having sold quite a few games here last spring, I still have far too many MVS kits, so here's a few more up for grabs. Please bear in mind that: All prices are in euros and do not include shipping I am located in Germany but will ship internationally as follows: UK & Europe 9€...
  4. Lovecraft0110

Lovecraft0110's Summer Sale - now on eBay

http://shop.ebay.de/hidakenshin/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
  5. Lovecraft0110

WTB: Sega 5253 keys for Aero City Cab

Lost one of my only two keys, now I can't open the CP...stupid me!!! Anyone who can sell me one or point to a store or something where they carry them? :help:
  6. Lovecraft0110

Summer Sale II: OSTs, posters, DC, PSX, GC

Hi everyone! I have some miscellanea here for sale. Please bear in mind that: All prices are in euros and do not include shipping I am located in Germany but will ship internationally as follows: worldwide 3€ for one game or soundtrack in a padded envelope with bubble wrap, 8€ to Europe/UK...
  7. Lovecraft0110

Summer Sale: Brand new MVS kits, art sets...with freebies!!!

Hi everyone! The time has come for me to thin out my collection a bit...beginning with MVS stuff. Bear in mind that: All prices are in euros and do not include shipping I am located in Germany but will ship internationally as follows: UK & Europe 9€ for one MVS game, 17€ for two or more; US...
  8. Lovecraft0110

WTB: MERCS Jamma PCB

As per the title...anyone? :eye:
  9. Lovecraft0110

Phoenixed CPS2 Games not Working

Hey guys, I just got the roms back from Razoola for my 4 CPS2 games (AvP, D&D ToD, D&D SoM, X-Men COTA), and after several tests with 2 different A boards in both of my cabs...only the cheapo X-Men works!!!!! :mad_2: WTF is going on? The only difference I can think off is that the battery in...
  10. Lovecraft0110

Weird Raiden PCB problem

Hi folks, I was really excited to get Raiden in the mail today, but the game doesn't let me insert credits! What is even weirder, I changed the dip settings to free play and...nothing! Any clues on what might be wrong? Both sound and picture are 100% fine. :crazy:
  11. Lovecraft0110

WTB: CPS2 Gigawing (Phoenixed)

As per the title...anyone? :eye:
  12. Lovecraft0110

FS: Brand New MVS Kits (pics inside)

Greetings, folks! Up for sale are 3 complete and BRAND NEW MVS kits with matching serial numbers, which I purchased NOS 2 years ago from a local arcade op. As shown in the pictures, the carts all have a small warranty sticker (from the arcade operator), which is easily removable. Also, the...
  13. Lovecraft0110

FS: Shock Troopers MVS Kit (Brand new)

Hi there! Up for grabs is a complete, brand new and mint, matching serials Shock Troopers MVS kit. Price is 175$ shipped anywhere in the world. Will ship by Airmail from Spain, Europe. -Lovecraft0110
  14. Lovecraft0110

Lovecraft0110's AES Spring Sale (AES GAMES - EUROPE & UK ONLY)

Hi there, and long time no see, everyone! My life has changed considerably in the past 6 months: I had to cancel my move to Texas, changed jobs, relocated to Germany, got married, and perhaps more importantly right now: I have decided to sell all my AES stuff! ;) So, uhhh...here goes! NEO...
  15. Lovecraft0110

Testing the waters sale: NOS and complete Shock Troopers I Kit

Hi there, I recently got a NOS Shock Troopers artset (one of my fav games ever), and 1 week after that I got a complete KIT! Since I already have the artwork, which is the main thing for me, I might sell the kit for the right price. I don't have any pics right now, but I can provide them...
  16. Lovecraft0110

Neo Geo MVS-U4 Candy Cab (GERMANY, PICK-UP ONLY)

Here we are again: My beloved MVS candy cab has to go! Pick up only! (I am located in Stade, Niedersachsen, ZIp code 21682, 70 Km. northwest of Hamburg) Any German members or "lurkers" interested...
  17. Lovecraft0110

Volume potentiometer on a MVS-U4?

Hi, I have been purchasing some jamma pcbs of late, and after testing them on my Neo Geo MVS-U4 candy cab, I have noticed that at least one of them (Carrier Airwing pcb, amplified mono I believe) has a very low volume through the cab's speakesr. Now, I can see no volume control on the pcb...
  18. Lovecraft0110

FS: Garou US, AOF3 US -PICS INSIDE!, PRICES LOWERED!-

Hi guys! Up for grabs are overall-near mint copies of Garou: Mark of the Wolves US, and Art of Fighting 3 US. Now for some pics and detailed descriptions: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES: 799$ shipped anywhere in the world, with insured shipping and tracking number. Description: Mint cart, Mint...
  19. Lovecraft0110

Lovecraft's Moving to Texas PART III: Move Cancelled!

Greetings! As the title says, my move to Houston, Texas has been cancelled. Yeah, I know: why the fuck did I bother posting before and asking for advice to tell you now the whole thing's been dropped. :emb: Well, if you're still reading this, I'll explain. My employer, the HISD, had promised...
  20. Lovecraft0110

Blood Bros. Problems / Dipswitches anybody?

Hi there! I just bought a Blood Bros. jamma pcb and sadly I get no sound out of my cab (it's a 4-slot MVS-U4). Two things: 1. Any ideas why I am getting no sound with it? It's supposed to have amplified stereo, like Captain America & the Avengers, which has great sound in my cab (??). 2...