Search results

1. kuze

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

I was just about to say the same thing, these have definitely grown on me too.
  2. kuze

SOTM March 2024: Battle Mania Daiginjou

And here I am getting rocked by the second stage boss! Nice one @roker. There's a translation patch here btw: https://www.romhacking.net/translations/1075/
  3. kuze

SOTM March 2024: Battle Mania Daiginjou

Never heard of this game but I love the name, will give it a spin!
  4. kuze

Puzzle Bobble with rotary controls

Very cool project! What kind of spinner are you using for your custom controller?
  5. kuze

PGM

Puzzli 2 Super is pretty cool if you like puzzle games. As mentioned above Martial Masters is a great fighting game.
  6. kuze

February 2024 SotM Voting

Bring on the Irem! Weirdly enough I’ve played some Saint Dragon but never Dragon Breed.
  7. kuze

IMO the stick sucks for fighting games, it’s ok for puzzlers and NTM but otherwise you need a proper arcade stick. For example even something like a double tap to dash is more difficult than it should be on these. I can’t comment on the original CD pads as I never had one.
  8. kuze

Happy Birthday, skate323k137

Happy birthday bro!
  9. kuze

That’s what’s up, I’ve been holding out for the black ones to go on sale - picked up two at $16 each. Thanks for the heads up!
  10. kuze

Funnyplaying FPGBC - FPGA Gameboy Color

I don’t get why everyone wants to put four face buttons on everything, just let it shine for two button games. GG on this would be perfect.
  11. kuze

Funnyplaying FPGBC - FPGA Gameboy Color

Looks awesome in those clear colored shells, might have to consider going this route instead of modding my GBC screen.
  12. kuze

That’s pretty slick, might have to snag a couple of these. No noticeable lag?
  13. kuze

Anyone tried one of these consolized MV1C boards w/ memory card reader?

Why use a memory card when you can use NeoBiosMasta VMC on these?
  14. kuze

Octopus Arcade Stick: Neo Geo Compatibility Unlocked

Tr FightStick makes some great products! Would buy if I was in the market for a new arcade stick
  15. kuze

Portal 64 Github project suddenly gone

Maybe it was Valve not Nintendo? https://x.com/TeamFortressS2/status/1745157812563378649?s=20
  16. kuze

Portal 64 Github project suddenly gone

Damn that was a pretty interesting project, hopefully it isn’t too much for the dev to remove any problematic code/tools and move forward.
  17. kuze

Question

It might not need -5V but rather it’s possible the speaker + and speaker - lines are swapped. That would cause it to not have sound on a supergun but have sound on a cab. Some boots are like this.
  18. kuze

Shmup of the Month 2024 Hosting Sign-Up!

I’ll take August again :buttrock:
  19. kuze

SOTM December 2023: Gun Frontier - Raffles 'n Shit Edition

If it’s good for Yagawa, it’s good for you.
  20. kuze

SOTM December 2023: Gun Frontier - Raffles 'n Shit Edition

kuze - Round 3 - 86,040 - MAME