Search results

1. kuze

FS: Taito Type X2 Multi, etc

PCBs: Taito Type X2 Multi (PSU was replaced, fully working) - $350 -> $300 - ^ Now including BlazBlue original hard drive and dongle too. IGS PGM Carts: Oriental Legend Super Special - - $40 Other: New Net City 1 player panel (with card reader - untested) - - $75
  2. kuze

Dale Gribble Memorial Thread

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-news/king-of-the-hill-dale-gribble-voice-actor-johnny-hardwick-dead-1234804516/ What a year…
  3. kuze

SOTM August 2023: DDP SDOJ

Any format (PCB, 360, MAME [Dino hack ok too], EXA) but play in Arcade mode. If there’s interest in other modes I can make separate tables. Autobomb on or off okay, noting optional. "Finally, it is time for you to die. Farewell." Strategy thread -...
  4. kuze

SOTM August 2023 Voting

5. kuze

Windjammers Port to Megadrive

Just saw this posted, someone is working on porting Windjammers to Megadrive. It looks and sounds pretty good!
  6. kuze

ALL GONE: MVS Mega Sale [Garou MOTW, Last Blade 1&2, Metal Slug 5, Strikers 1945 Plus]

Hey everyone, I'm trimming down my MVS collection and letting some games go. All games are original, pictures included below but if you want any extra pics of anything just give me a shout. Prices are without shipping, looking to keep sales within the US for now. Willing to consider offers...
  7. kuze

SOLD: NeoSD MVS - $330 shipped within US

Hey guys, I've got a nice NeoSD MVS cart up for sale, works great and comes with shockbox from SAG. This was the "Complete Edition" they sold for $450 and it has had minimal use. Also of note, the PCBs were already flipped (IIRC by SAG) so the label faces normal with a vertical slot setup...
  8. kuze

SOTM August 2020: Thunder Dragon 2

Standard arcade options, autofire allowed Name - Score - Stage - Side (1/2P) - PCB/MAME ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ radiantsvgun - 1,393,000 - Stage 4 - P2 - PCB - No Autofire kuze - 906,890 - Stage 4 - P1 - PCB - Autofire egg_sanwich -...
  9. kuze

SOTM August 2020 Voting Thread - NMK!

Looking at past months, I think we are due an NMK month. Which game sounds good to you guys?
  10. kuze

Best Ramen / Noodle Cup

What's your favorite microwavable noodle/ramen bowl, brand + flavor? I recently discovered the Paldo Kimchi flavor, that one has got to be my current favorite.
  11. kuze

PRO-POW3 PSU Non-Genny Replacement

Anyone have a link to a good tested PRO-POW3 replacement that puts out clean power and has no screen interference? I'd like to avoid buying another Model 1 Genesis PSU that ends up being on its last legs. Thanks for any recommendations!
  12. kuze

SOTM May 2019: Mushihimesama

Most folks will probably play this on an Xbox 360 or the Steam/PC version. If playing the 360 release, please select 'Xbox 360' mode. All ports including PS2, Xbox 360 and PC are accepted. If anyone wants to submit scores for the Matsuri 1.5 mode available as DLC please be sure to indicate...
  13. kuze

SOTM May 2019 Vote Thread

Option 1: Mahou Daisakusen AKA Sorcer Striker Option 2: Strania: The Stella Machina Option 3: Mushihimesama :vik:
  14. kuze

WTB: Working Nanao MS2930/2931/2933 Chassis

Hey guys, I received a Windy 2 with a non-working monitor. The tube is a Toshiba A68KZN696X, so according to the AO wiki it should be compatible with a Nanao MS2930, MS2931, or MS2933 chassis. Anyone have a working spare they wouldn't mind letting go of? LMK, thanks!
  15. kuze

SOTM May 2018: DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu 1.5

DDP DFK 1.5 360, MAME, Steam and PCB formats accepted. Arcade defaults, one credit only. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ##. Username - Score - Stage - Ship/Type - PCB/MAME/etc...
  16. kuze

MegaDrive/Genesis Wireless Controllers from Krikzz - "JoyZZ"

Anyone try one of these new controllers from krikzz? Reminds me of the official Saturn wireless pad, but better (not IR based). I haven't purchased one yet but if the reviews are good I will probably snag one or two. https://krikzz.com/store/home/52-master-everdrive.html Reported 150 hrs per...
  17. kuze

SOTM May 2018 Vote Thread

Wow, it's already that time! Choice 1: Ibara (not BL) - PCB/MAME/PS2 allowed Choice 2: DDP DFK - Reply in the thread whether you'd prefer 1.5 or Black Label if you choose this. 360, MAME and PCB allowed. Choice 3: Air Gallet - PCB or MAME. My participation may be a bit limited...
  18. kuze

Anyone tried a 161 in 1 cart on a six slot before?

With mine in slot 1 and no other games inserted, I get a crosshatch screen. Same thing regardless of slot used, but normal carts boot OK. Just curious if anyone has successfully used a 161 w/ a six slot before or if it may be incompatible for some reason.
  19. kuze

Magical Drop 3 Proto on YAJ

​https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v541854168​ Looks legit, but I'm not sure if there are any differences to the final version. They have a Youtube video here:
  20. kuze

Art of Fighting 2 Commercial

Just came across this on Youtube, hadn't seen it before. The live action portion is hysterical. :keke: