Search results

1. sparksterz

FS: Omega CMVS, Accessories, Common Titles

Selling off my Omega CMVS which I've owned for a decade. It has a Unibios 3.1, no built in VMC, but does have the upgraded A/V board and Genesis 2 SCART. I also saved the original A/V board and RGB SCART because I'm a pack rat. I've got 2 Neo Geo CD pads. One works well, the other has a touchy...
  2. sparksterz

FS: Magician Lord + Crossed Swords 2 MVS

I picked up both of these on the forum a couple years back, but having played them a good amount when I got them, they're not really titles that I go back to. Magician Lord (repro label) $125 + shipping Crossed Swords 2 (converted NG CD release) $115 + shipping...
  3. sparksterz

FS: PSVR Setup+ 3 sealed games

Looking to sell my PSVR. I enjoyed it, but didn't play it enough to warrant keeping it now that my newborn is here. All things needed including 2 move controllers (battery life isn't the greatest) and has pre-installed rubberized glasses bumpers to ensure no scratching of the lens. For the...
  4. sparksterz

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Found an Outrun machine for $500, couldn't turn it down. but holy crap was it heavy!
  5. sparksterz

Show dem pumpkins neo hyphen geo

A bit late, but I'm one for simplicity...also because I'm not horribly artistic!
  6. sparksterz

FOUND: Darius Burst CS PS4 English Release

Hey guys, I'm a bum and missed getting one of these. If anyone got a spare when they bought theirs, I'd be willing to buy it off of you. Preferably the standard edition. Edit: Found one, thanks!
  7. sparksterz

CLOSED Raffle: Mostly NOS Blast City Speakers. Winner: Westcb!

Hey guys, I picked these up from Reclaimer back when he did a group buy of NOS speakers about a year and a half back. There is a slight rip in the foam around one of the cones from when I moved from my apartment to my house :/ Nothing large, but should be mentioned. There's a picture of the...
  8. sparksterz

FS: Modular Supergun w/accessories

I picked up a Supergun a while ago to make sure my Naomi setup would work in my Blast City. Since then I haven't used it in a while. It was made by "The Last Bandit". It's JAMMA with a CPS2 kick harness hooked up to it for additional button support. It can support multiple controller types...
  9. sparksterz

Sega enthusiasts wanted

I'm also a big Sega fan. Here's a couple of my kiosks. I have some other Sega things as well that I'll have to snag some pictures of too. I have a first release Genesis box (Altered Beast) which is complete though the corner is part torn :/ I've also got a boxed Sega CD model 1, 32X, and...
  10. sparksterz

FS: Sega STV Multi Setup and Taito F3 PB3 Setup

Need save up some money for vacation and these boards are collecting dust... - Prices do not include shipping, they will be calculated based on final packaged weight. - Paypal gift or add 4% for fees. - Items will be tested before shipping. STV Package - Was $300 now $280 Video...
  11. sparksterz

FS/FT Upgraded Alienware Alpha i3 and Surface Pro 3 Type Cover

Hey all, been dragging my feet on listing these for sale somewhere. Figured I'd list it here first as I'm always interested in trading for some Neo Geo stuff. First the Alienware Alpha looking for $350 shipped CONUS if you're not in the CONUS I can be flexible on fair cost shipped. It's the...
  12. sparksterz

RetroVGS + Coleco = Chameleon?!

http://www.retrovgs.com/press.html I have a hard time believing what I just read...but it seems that someone thought it was worth the money even with the paper motherboards!
  13. sparksterz

Where to find quality male to male SCART cables in NA?!

This has been killing me. I've got a cable I have to hook up from my Kenzei to my XRGB mini for my Dreamcast and I can't find a quality cable in the US to save my life. I've gone through a couple cables now and they're all shoddy workmanship, not properly shielded/grounded. I've not had to...
  14. sparksterz

Today was a good day! Had to treat myself before the wedding, and this was only part 1! Part 2 is not arcade related sadly...I'd love another cab though!
  15. sparksterz

motorcycle enthusiast thread.

My ride Once this weather clears up in the north-east I'll be out on this guy: Though, I gotta say, I have been looking into the Polaris Slingshot a bit. I know it's basically blasphemy due to the car form factor rather than the motorcycle body, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look like a...
  16. sparksterz

Out of place/unfitting music in games

Here's some games I've come across which have music that feels rather out of place when given the game itself. Take this music track from Sparkster for the Genesis...this is music for a PASSWORD screen. This song is probably the most intense track in the game. Don't get me wrong, I feel epic...
  17. sparksterz

Got some plywood boards cut and then I mounted the PCBs I plan on swapping out in my Blast City.
  18. sparksterz

looking for a dead naomi amp

Anything you can use here?