Search results

1. sparksterz

FS: Omega CMVS, Accessories, Common Titles

Selling off my Omega CMVS which I've owned for a decade. It has a Unibios 3.1, no built in VMC, but does have the upgraded A/V board and Genesis 2 SCART. I also saved the original A/V board and RGB SCART because I'm a pack rat. I've got 2 Neo Geo CD pads. One works well, the other has a touchy...
  2. sparksterz

FS: Magician Lord + Crossed Swords 2 MVS

I picked up both of these on the forum a couple years back, but having played them a good amount when I got them, they're not really titles that I go back to. Magician Lord (repro label) $125 + shipping Crossed Swords 2 (converted NG CD release) $115 + shipping...
  3. sparksterz

FS: PSVR Setup+ 3 sealed games

Looking to sell my PSVR. I enjoyed it, but didn't play it enough to warrant keeping it now that my newborn is here. All things needed including 2 move controllers (battery life isn't the greatest) and has pre-installed rubberized glasses bumpers to ensure no scratching of the lens. For the...
  4. sparksterz

FOUND: Darius Burst CS PS4 English Release

Hey guys, I'm a bum and missed getting one of these. If anyone got a spare when they bought theirs, I'd be willing to buy it off of you. Preferably the standard edition. Edit: Found one, thanks!
  5. sparksterz

CLOSED Raffle: Mostly NOS Blast City Speakers. Winner: Westcb!

Hey guys, I picked these up from Reclaimer back when he did a group buy of NOS speakers about a year and a half back. There is a slight rip in the foam around one of the cones from when I moved from my apartment to my house :/ Nothing large, but should be mentioned. There's a picture of the...
  6. sparksterz

FS: Modular Supergun w/accessories

I picked up a Supergun a while ago to make sure my Naomi setup would work in my Blast City. Since then I haven't used it in a while. It was made by "The Last Bandit". It's JAMMA with a CPS2 kick harness hooked up to it for additional button support. It can support multiple controller types...
  7. sparksterz

FS: Sega STV Multi Setup and Taito F3 PB3 Setup

Need save up some money for vacation and these boards are collecting dust... - Prices do not include shipping, they will be calculated based on final packaged weight. - Paypal gift or add 4% for fees. - Items will be tested before shipping. STV Package - Was $300 now $280 Video...
  8. sparksterz

FS/FT Upgraded Alienware Alpha i3 and Surface Pro 3 Type Cover

Hey all, been dragging my feet on listing these for sale somewhere. Figured I'd list it here first as I'm always interested in trading for some Neo Geo stuff. First the Alienware Alpha looking for $350 shipped CONUS if you're not in the CONUS I can be flexible on fair cost shipped. It's the...
  9. sparksterz

RetroVGS + Coleco = Chameleon?!

http://www.retrovgs.com/press.html I have a hard time believing what I just read...but it seems that someone thought it was worth the money even with the paper motherboards!
  10. sparksterz

Where to find quality male to male SCART cables in NA?!

This has been killing me. I've got a cable I have to hook up from my Kenzei to my XRGB mini for my Dreamcast and I can't find a quality cable in the US to save my life. I've gone through a couple cables now and they're all shoddy workmanship, not properly shielded/grounded. I've not had to...
  11. sparksterz

Out of place/unfitting music in games

Here's some games I've come across which have music that feels rather out of place when given the game itself. Take this music track from Sparkster for the Genesis...this is music for a PASSWORD screen. This song is probably the most intense track in the game. Don't get me wrong, I feel epic...
  12. sparksterz

Is the Naomi Supercap functionally necessary?

I've been trying to figure out what the true use of the Naomi "supercap" is on the motherboard. Un-maintained it can easily render your Naomi motherboard useless when it leaks due to it's location in a high traffic area for traces. This being said it's always been advised that if you have a...
  13. sparksterz

All sold

All done for now, thanks all! SOLD ITEMS:
  14. sparksterz

Ebay: NOS Versus Winner Lamp Wire Harness

Figured it was a good price compared to most, and who doesn't like some NOS. (Not my auction) http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEGA-CABINET-WIRING-HARNESS-WINNER-LAMP-NEW-OLD-STOCK-arcade-part-C44a-/161068385511?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25806c84e7
  15. sparksterz

Wanted: Naomi Sun PSU power extension cables

I'm looking to properly hook up my Sun PSU inside of my Blast city and I've gotten it nice and ready but my cabinet's I/O panel is a good distance away from my Naomi system. Does anyone know a good source for power supply extension cables? I know Franco B makes some but is from over the pond...
  16. sparksterz

The Great American Stool Hunt

I figured this may be a good time to begin this thread right after cdamm has shipped out a bunch of his recently imported machines. I have a machine on its way as well and am trying to figure out what I should do for seating arrangements. I'd like to get something similar to a traditional stool...
  17. sparksterz

WTTF: Sega Ashtray (have Taito)

I've committed a cardinal sin today...I've mixed my Sega tokens with my Taito ashtray! It's truly a blasphemous act, but you can help me fix it! Do you have a Sega ashtray in good shape and are looking for a Taito one? If so let me know and we can rid the world of this treachery. :smirk...
  18. sparksterz

Wanted Female SCART -> BNC connectors

Hey guys, I have a supergun which outputs via SCART, Looking to grab a set of hook ups which can go to an 8" Sony PVM. If anyone makes them, let me know what you've got. Otherwise I know I can always turn to retrogamingcables, but I was hoping to spend less than $42. EDIT: Found! Thanks guys...
  19. sparksterz

WTB - SUN PSU to power a naomi setup

Hey I'm looking to pick up a SUN PSU so that I can power my Naomi + Net Dimm. If anyone has a spare or one otherwise for sale let me know. I can buy one off of Ebay if necessary, but I'd rather pick one up from someone here if anyone has a spare. If you do, send me a PM and let me know!