Search results

1. I

2014 Halloween Costume Thread

Post up your costumes for this year, unless you are old and grumpy. If that's that case, just make fun of the people posting them! Fun for all! I'll start by showing you my red undies:
  2. I

Spooky Arcade Games?

I'm trying to get in the Halloween spirit. Thinking of loading up a spooky good arcade game (or a few) on a MAME setup during trick or treat. Have to do SOMETHING while drinking heavily and throwing candy at children. Any suggestions?
  3. I

FS: NES, Genesis, Nintendo DS

Offloading some of my doubles. Prices do not include shipping, however I charge actual shipping—and prefer sending USPS Priority. SO include ZIP in your PM and I’ll get you a total. Pics upon request. NES: (All loose unless specified) Ninja Gaiden 2 w/ manual (clipped ID badge on back corner)...
  4. I

Free: Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition & Crusader Kings II

Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition & Crusader Kings II Steam keys. No leeches, noobs, or people I don't like.
  5. I

Naomi Universal....WHAT DID I BREAK?

Long story short: Convergence on the monitor was completely garbage. I had the Red drive pumped to start adjusting the purity...and while turning up the brightness on the flyback--WHAM. Monitor kicked off. Turning it back on and the monitor is a white garbled screen. I do have a multimeter...
  6. I

Blast city grounding issue?

Any help appreciated. For some reason out of the blue my P1 loom started putting directions in an auto fire type state--making it impossible to select a character in KOF98 for example. And for certain games the buttons are pressed constantly. When I plug the same amp plug into p2 using the...
  7. I

WTB: Garou MOTW

MVS Garou MOTW. Surprise! Another WTB garou thread. Thought I'd give this a go given how fast they've been scooped lately. I really don't care about condition as long as the price reflects it-- just want the boards are real and the cart is structurally sound. THANKS!
  8. I

Broken CPS3 Motherboard, No Simms/cart.

First off...NOT MY LISTING. Not sure if this is worth it, given there is no indication as to what is wrong...and the simms are getting harder to find...but I figure maybe someone with technical knowledge could use or revive this. Maybe for the gamble for $20 shipped...
  9. I

Found. Close please!

As the title says, I'm looking for a functioning 1 slot MVS located in the USA (damn them international shipping prices!). I don't mind which model it is (edit...except I don't want an MV-1)...but I prefer one of the horizontal models. If it has a uni-bios, or socketed BIOS, that's a plus too...
  10. I

WTB: CPS3 metal cage...

Not sure how so many of these got cageless... But I'm looking for a CPS3 metal cage. If anyone knows of anything else I can buy that could save a few bucks— like from some supergun enclosure sourcing site, that fits cps3 hardware NICELY, I don't mind that either.
  11. I

Interest Check? Small BETACAM SP & DVC PRO plastic tape boxes?

Do these fit any games decently? My work throws out a bunch of these fairly often so if they are useful I'd be happy to send them to someone if they pay shipping instead of in the trash. The tapes are used, and can weigh quite a bit--so really, this is for boxes only.
  12. I

gutted blast city cab...

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/vgm/4009521675.html Not sure if this is helpful to anyone...but I found this while looking for an MVS the other day. Pics make it look clean...but there isn't much to it. Maybe someone out there is looking for parts and can get a deal?
  13. I

Retron 3 RGB mod?

Is this possible? Has anyone done this? Just curious because it does output S-video for Genesis and SNES. Any help appreciated.
  14. I

Jamma to RGB for PVM bootleg cab.

What is the best, practical, durable way to output RGB and ground it to my PVM from JAMMA? Speak to me as if I'm a child...I know pretty much next to nothing, and I would appreciate if anyone could lend some time to answer. Backstory incase it's needed: I'm hoping to build a set-up...