Search results

1. NERDtendo

Trying to rustle up some arcade funds….lots of consoles available!

Since buying a local arcade operator out of his warehouse remnants 2 years ago, I have not been running consoles in my arcade for the last 2 years. However, I have 4 machines down and motherboards I would like to acquire so I want to sell some of the console stuff to fund the arcade. If anything...
  2. NERDtendo

My last cheap supergun…

$55 shipped in the USA or trade for a couple Switch Mario Sports games or MarioKart for my Gaming Club (2 Switch games in trade)… The last of my cheap superguns. It’s a VogaTek MK III. Terminal connections for the controls and SCART for the video output. Audio over 3.5mm jack. I have not...
  3. NERDtendo

SOLD…Nintendo Virtual Boy Bundle…SOLD

Hoping to make a few funds available by this weekend so let’s try this again… Nintendo Virtual Boy comes with the system, controller, ac adapter, stand, and flash cart. The stand has a new 3D printed badge on it because the original one broke after many years of use. I am including the broken...
  4. NERDtendo

SOLD…Pair of rebuilt SNK LS-30 rotary joysticks with harnesses…SOLD

I have a pair of nice, rebuilt SNK LS-30 rotary joysticks with their harnesses (1st picture). 1 joystick was completely disassembled and had the PCB replaced. The other one I could not disassemble all the way to the PCB, but it was cleaned up and tested to be working perfectly. Both joysticks...
  5. NERDtendo

SOLD…Nintendo DS game lot…SOLD

DS game lot…$150 shipped obo Final Fantasy XII Metroid Prime Pinball Rhythm Heaven Mario Party DS Pokémon White Version 2 Snowboard Kids
  6. NERDtendo

SOLD…WG D9400 chassis w/issue?…SOLD

This has been sold. Thanks! I have a 27” WG D9400 chassis. I bought an operator’s warehouse and it had a Silver Strike Bowling with a missing chassis. The operator said he sent it out to get fixed. It was rebuilt by Sharp Image Repair. I took it out of the box that came from Sharp Image Repair...
  7. NERDtendo

SOTM September 2023: Blazing Star

September 2023 Shmup of the Month Blazing Star [Rules] Default settings, 1 credit [Hi-Score format] Player - Score - Stage - Character - Platform Leaderboards: Autofire: 1. city41 - 1,398,130 - 4 - Dino 135 - MiSTer, with autofire No AutoFire: 1. opt2not - 11,149,700 - Stage 6 - Windina...
  8. NERDtendo

SOTM September 2023 - Suggestions/Voting

Does anyone have a suggestion for SOTM that they have been wanting but have fallen on deaf ears for whatever reason? Post your 1 title suggestion. If you like someone’s suggestion then give it a like. Whatever suggestion gets the most likes at the end of August we will play for September. I know...
  9. NERDtendo

Nintendo Virtual Boy, SNES Games, & GBA mod parts

Nintendo Virtual Boy comes with the system, controller, ac adapter, stand, and flash cart. The stand has a new 3D printed badge on it because the original one broke after many years of use. I am including the broken original badge just in case you want it and because I am too much of a NERD to...
  10. NERDtendo

Indigo GameCube console only bad laser digital out

I have a GameCube that the laser stopped reading discs on me this last week. It is the purple, indigo color. It has the digital av out port on the back. It has its port covers on the bottom like it’s supposed to. It’s a perfect candidate for the GC-Loader ODE. $45 shipped F&F…
  11. NERDtendo

SOTM November 2022: Vasara

Hey everybody! This month we are playing Vasara… Some light reading on the game if you are interested… http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/vasara/ Default settings. Name-Score-Stage-Character-Platform Leaderboard: 1. egg_sanwich - 396,360 - Stage 4 - Keiji - MAME 2. ShootTheCore - 340,040 -...
  12. NERDtendo

November 2022 SOTM Voting Thread…

Which of these games would you like to play in November?… Vasara Ibara Android Assault Tetris: The Grand Master
  13. NERDtendo

SOLD…Old version 4-in-1 multicade PCB…SOLD

SOLD… Old multicade version 4-in-1 PCB….$35 shipped obo. The 4 games on it are Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, Frogger, and Donkey Kong. VGA and CGA capable. It ran in my arcade for years so it’s well tested. Just switched to the 60-in-1 for more options for people to play.
  14. NERDtendo

SOTM September 2022: Carrier Airwing

For this month’s competition, we will be playing Carrier Airwing! Normal Difficulty, Default Settings Leaderboard: 1. Roker - all - Hornet - Switch - 1,886,670 2. Pretty Amy - all - F-18 Hornet - Xbox - 1,766,490 (Autofire) 3. gusmoney - Stage 6 - F-14 Tomcat - MiSTer - 263,880 4. City41 -...
  15. NERDtendo

February 2021 SOTM: Raiden IV

This month we are playing Raiden IV! All the usual rules apply. Standard settings, no continues. Let’s have some fun. Submit your score with a picture in this format... Name - score - platform Leaderboard: 1) Kidpanda - 16,188,560 - 1-4 - Steamed hams 2) Beelzebub - 11,721,270 - PC...
  16. NERDtendo

February SOTM Suggestions/Voting...

Instead of me picking three or four games to choose from for February, I am going to open it up to public discussion. Post what you want to play. Quote posts that contain a game you want to play with a +1....whatever game gets the most “likes” is what we’re going to play. Anything goes as long...
  17. NERDtendo

FS/FT: Buster Bros. PCB...

PCB plays great. The battery was dead and I desuicided the board. The test button didn’t work so I replaced it with a new one. No battery leaking damage. This game is a lot of fun. I am only selling it because I have another with the InfiniKey. I would rather get another game than have a spare...
  18. NERDtendo

SOLD...Die Hard Arcade ST-V Cart...SOLD

This has been sold... Tested working Die Hard Arcade ST-V cart...$50 shipped.
  19. NERDtendo

Please delete

Edit: not for sale Please delete
  20. NERDtendo

SOLD...PSone LCD combo system and game lot...

SOLD...Console and game bundle...$175 shipped...SOLD Bundle of 6 PSone games. Discs have the usual light scratches, but are in good condition and play fine. Game titles are... Final Fantasy 7 Parasite Eve Duke Nukem: Time to Kill Mega Man x4 Resident Evil: Director’s Cut Legacy of Kain: Soul...