Search results

1. ebinsugewa

Car Enthusiast Thread

delorean has aged super well. awesome car
  2. ebinsugewa

April 2024 SOTM Vote - The month of new beginnings

it's kinda crazy that dariusburst has never been played. solid list.
  3. ebinsugewa

Car Enthusiast Thread

it's rough - i'm into 80s/90s JDM stuff. 240sx/ae86 bare shells are going for like $2500. clapped miatas are like $5k. miata hardtops alone are like $1500. from my recent search looking for manual daily drivers - a decent shape 2017 GTI with 80k miles was still like $17k. i ended up going with...
  4. ebinsugewa

What's Your Favorite Item in Your SNK Collection?

this also my windjammers cart because i had it on location for a while and it got a lot of play, even a few tournaments
  5. ebinsugewa

Problem with motherboard mvs1f

Do you have an EPROM reader? If not, not really. You could use the reader to compare the actual contents of your chip to the known correct values. It would be easiest to just swap one from another board, but you obviously may not have access to an extra. Ultimately, if your chip verifies as...
  6. ebinsugewa

Watches

we wouldn't have to wear kraft dinner! but we would
  7. ebinsugewa

Turbo Outrun Fan Remake

turbo outrun is legit bootleg quality compared to the original. one of the only cabs i've ever sold
  8. ebinsugewa

Voice acting in videogames is rubbish

it never gets old for me
  9. ebinsugewa

Car Enthusiast Thread

mk4 interior looks like you're in a fighter jet. rocks in news everyone already knows - the affordable modern daily driver selection in the states is dire. i knew it was bad but hadn't experienced it firsthand since i've only ever bought old shitboxes my entire life. was just in the market for...
  10. ebinsugewa

New England

what the fuck is up nerds
  11. ebinsugewa

Happy Birthday, BBH

One day before me! HBDBBH
  12. ebinsugewa

1 Slot PCB won't sync when capturing video

Hi all, Bit of a headscratcher. I'm using a Cyberlead with a JVS->JAMMA adapter and a 1 slot. MV1C if it matters. When I capture video from the video PCB at the back of the cabinet, I get a black and white output that won't sync. No other JAMMA board I own has this issue. I have tried two...
  13. ebinsugewa

WTB: JROK Robotron PCB (Williams SYSFPGA)

Lemme know. Thanks.
  14. ebinsugewa

WTB - Nam 1975 AES (preferably uncensored)

Would prefer uncensored and complete, but willing to budge on that if the price is good. Thanks.
  15. ebinsugewa

Issues With Aero City Cab(Mostly Solved Acouple of questions)

Get a multimeter and trace the loose ends back to what pin they connect to on the JAMMA harness.
  16. ebinsugewa

Mercs CPS1 C-board compatibility

Hi all, Are there any other games you can repurpose a C board from that will work with Mercs? I'm going through my parts and have a B board but no C board for this game. Thanks.
  17. ebinsugewa

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

hi all, long time no turfes. lmao not only my first ace but my second not long afterwards. saw someone playing as UK so figured i would try. never played as anyone but landolt or really on any course but germany so the back 9 was pretty sloppy. i was one bad putt away from 1cc as well :crying...
  18. ebinsugewa

Welding mounting plate to blank panel

Anyone have experience with this? Someone I know ended up with a blank Sega panel that has no stick mounts. Are there easily available mounts you can weld yourself or would you have to make your own? Thanks.