Search results

1. Archdesigner03

WTB - SAMURAI SHODOWN 1,3,4 MVS ENGLISH LABEL

Hello, I'm looking to buy Samurai shodown with excellent english label. I prefer loose carts. Thanks!
  2. Archdesigner03

WTB: Metal Slug 1 and 3 MVS

Hi all, I'm looking to buy metal slug 1 and metal slug 3 both with excellent english holo label to complete my metal slug collection. Anybody willing to sell? :glee::glee::glee:
  3. Archdesigner03

4K HD TV COMPATIBILITY WITH XRGB MINI AND RETRO SYSTEMS

Hello all, I'm in the market for a new tv and currently considering a 4k hd but I'm unsure if it works the framemeister. Any body know if the framemeister works with 4k tv's? How does the scan lines look and any lags compare to the 1080 tv sets? Thanks
  4. Archdesigner03

***SOLD*** Component and s-video modded AES

SOLD! Final Price Drop Modded AES System. $300 Shipped! Paypal gift, or +4% - Modded by Xian Xi - Serial Number 196477 with 3-6 Motherboard - Uni-Bios 3.2 w/Socket - Component Video Output - S Video - Composite Video Output - Stereo Audio Output - Reset Power Button Blue LED - Cut...
  5. Archdesigner03

What to buy or to trade for: Streets of Rage 1 and 2 for SEGA Genesis

Hi all, I'm looking to buy Streets of Rage 1 and 2 in complete condition. Let me know if you are willing to sell or to trade. Thanks, Mike
  6. Archdesigner03

FT: XRGB Mini Framemeister For AES Games

Hi there, I have an extra brand new and never used XRGB mini / Framemeister for trade. The game I really want to trade for is Japanese Last Blade 2 AES in mint and complete condition. Other games I'm also interested is Kof 2003 and Samurai shodown 5. Please pm me if interested or would like...
  7. Archdesigner03

WTB: MVS - Metal Slug Series

Hi all, I'm looking to buy any loose cart metal slugs right now with original english labels and serials intact. Please let me know if you are selling. Thanks!
  8. Archdesigner03

Proposal to Split California into Six States.

This is the dumbest thing I read in a long while and it's going into ballot in 2016. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/07/15/six-californias-tim-draper/12661161/
  9. Archdesigner03

New to MVS collecting

Hi all, I'm a n00b when it comes to collecting mvs carts and still learning my way... I plan to buy the metal slug series on ebay, what are the chances of getting a boot? Thanks!
  10. Archdesigner03

WTB: MVS Shock Troopers and Shock Troopers 2nd Squad

Hi there, I'm looking to buy loose English shock troopers and shock troopers 2nd squad with nice original labels with serials. Please let me know if you are selling. Thanks!
  11. Archdesigner03

Career Change In Your 30's

Hi all, just wondering if anybody here is thinking about a career change in your 30's or actually went through the process of successfully migrating to a new field. I currently work in well a respected profession but long hours including some weekends, life long continuing education to keep up...
  12. Archdesigner03

The Game Chasers

Anybody watch The Game Chasers on youtube? Its a pretty interesting show with nerds going from store to store trying to score vintage games. Luckly for them, they collect nintendo stuff, which is pretty common. Imagine if they only chase after Neo games then to realize its freaking tough to find...
  13. Archdesigner03

My Custom Joystick

Finally decided to custom mod a joystick. Happy with the way it turned out! Case and Artwork from Jasen's Customs and the wiring are done by me. https://www.jasenscustoms.com/home.php
  14. Archdesigner03

Custom Joystick and Button Wiring

I'm in the process of wiring a custom joystick for Neo from scratch using the screw in db15 connector like this http://www.winfordeng.com/products/brksd15.php My question is, would it be possible to dedicate a button that acts as if pressing multiple buttons at the same time? I want this one...
  15. Archdesigner03

Samurai Shodown - Everyone Kal Kal Kal - Android & IOS

I just found this game while searching samurai shodown related topic on youtube, looks fun. Anybody tried this game?
  16. Archdesigner03

The Best Neo Geo Cover Art

My vote goes to Samurai Shodown I. It's got one of the more iconic character in fighting game history with Haohmaru in a nice beach setting. Any body know who is the artist of the cover?
  17. Archdesigner03

Neo Geo Games at Seattle Retro Gaming Expo and Portland Retro Gaming Expo.

I'm thinking about attending one of those events for the first time this coming year, just wondering if there are usually a large selection of vendors that sells neo stuff. It would be great if some one here who had attended in the past share some overall experience of what to expect. Thanks!
  18. Archdesigner03

WTB: NEO GEO TRAVEL BAG. PINK OR BLUE

I've been looking for one of these for a while now. Anybody here would like to sell me one:lolz:?