Search results

1. RATM

Any must have 3d0 games?

I'm toying with the idea of buying 3d0, mostly out of my interest in obscure electronics and game consoles. Any games out there that warrant owning this system? Looks like most of the library consists of ports and FMV shovelware. Killing Time, however, looks kind of cool.
  2. RATM

Anyone have any experience repairing an xbox 360?

After four years my 360 finally succumbed to the infamous red ring of death. Fucking thing is also off the warranty, and when I called customer support they recommended that I buy a new slim model. Figure I might as well try repairing it myself. I saw a video clip explaining how to change the...
  3. RATM

Keyboard/Mouse Adapter for xbox 360 worth buying?

Anyone here have experience with any of the keyboard/mouse adapters for the xbox 360? I'm thinking about picking up an xfps, but I would rather not pay for something if it amounts to little more than gimmick. Any thoughts?
  4. RATM

FS: Seymour Duncan Guitar pickup set

Two high quality Seymour Duncan dual coil guitar pickups consisting of a bridge position JB TB4 (floyd rose length) and a neck position SH2N Jazz. The set has barely been used and is in like new condition. Sold for $100. Pics here http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z241/MinervaInc/IMG_4548.jpg...
  5. RATM

WTB Windows XP, Pentium 4 socket 478 processor

The title really says it all. Looking for someone with a loose Pentium 4 socket 478 processor that they are trying to get rid of (Northwood or Prescott) and a copy of windows XP. If you can help just gimme a PM. Thanks.
  6. RATM

The future of HD entertainment, Direct to Drive?

While Blu-Ray and HD DVD are busy battling it out (almost pointlessly if you ask me, since the formats really aren't that much different) We already have direct to drive HD movie options in a couple of formats. Among them are the Xbox 360, apple Video, of course On Demand via cable providers...
  7. RATM

My 360 just bit the dust

I was about to show off how sweet GOW looks in HD to a buddy of mine, but instead I was greeted by three lovely reds lights of death. The coffin should be coming in within a few days, but I'm going to back to school next week and won't have as much time to enjoy my console... The previous owner...
  8. RATM

FS: Old-style DS bundle

Heading off to school, and I'm gonna need some extra cash, so it's time to say goodbye to my DS. Old-style DS system + games $140 shipped -With box and everything it originally came with, a few scratches on the top of the system but otherwise in almost new condition. -The following games, all...
  9. RATM

Is there any reason to own a DS

Seriously, I've had this thing from launch, and so far it has served no purpose other than allowing me to play games that I've already played on other systems. It could just be that I haven't played any of the games that make the system worth owning, but right now all I use it for is the GBA...
  10. RATM

FS: Metal Slug 3 US AES

This is the last of my AES collection. The cart itself has a few minor scratches, but otherwise the whole thing is in great condition. I'm looking for $225+shipping, US buyers prefered. PM me if you would like to see some pics.
  11. RATM

Industrial Fans, Throbbing Gristle

Any Throbbing Gristle fans out there? This video of them is really out there, I definitly enjoy it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8klW9trVTQ
  12. RATM

SACD quality versus normal CD

If a thread like this has already been started I apologize. Anyways, some of my Rolling Stones CDs are hybrid SACD/CD format and I'm curious about the quality of SACD, but I lack to equptment needed to give them a listen. Does anyone know how the two formats stack up against each other?
  13. RATM

Xbox 360 VGA cable problems...

I just tried using a VGA cable with my 360 and the image is horribly aliased. Has anyone else had this problem? I have the core system and this is the first time I've seen it run on HD, please tell me I didn't waste $40... Does this problem occur with component cables, or does the 360 just have...
  14. RATM

New to HD, need advice

I've decided it's time to upgrade to hd as I plan on adding a 360 to my household in the near future. However, I am a relative newbie on this sort of thing, with my only knowledge of HD television sets having been derived from wikipedia. Anyways, in regards to 1080i, 720p, and 1080p, which is...
  15. RATM

delete

delete
  16. RATM

Can't...stop..playing..Last Blade 2

I just got LB2 on my MVS, and all I can say is "wow." I haven't been this addicted to a video game since I was in high school. I fear what this new addiction might lead to.
  17. RATM

Push in Terminals for Jamma Harness

So heres the deal... I need two (that right only two, not more no less) crimp connectors for a push in style jamma harness like the kind they sell at Happcontrols. I would order from them from happs, but they have a handling fee for orders under $25. It's completely unreasonable for me to pay...
  18. RATM

Wanted: Crimp Connectors for a "push-in" style jamma harness

So heres the deal... I need two (that right only two, not more no less) crimp connectors for a push in style jamma harness like the kind they sell at Happcontrols. I would order from them from happs, but they have a handling fee for orders under $25. It's completely unreasonable for me to pay...
  19. RATM

Super Nova Controller Pinout

Does anyone know the pinout of the controller ports on the MAS Super Nova? I currently have a neo geo style pinout on my supergun, but want to expand it to support six button games. Assuming the MASSN uses a pinout simular to the Neo Geo but with the additional 3 buttons, I would like to use...
  20. RATM

Character Differences in Last Blade 1 and 2

I've played last Blade 2 and aboslutely loved it. I'm interesting in checking out the original but hear some of the characters play differently (different moves etc.) How different do the characters in the prequel play compared to the sequel?