Search results

1. Hidden Character

Yet another teacher sex thread: 5-on-1 handicap match edition

NORTH TEXAS, STAND UP!:multi_co: So this lady, an Army wife, English teacher, and girls' basketball coach gets a train ran on (or through) her by 5 students, all 18 and older and at her place. Although the students are of legal age, Texas still considers it a second degree-felony to have a...
  2. Hidden Character

A Thread About Absent and Estranged Fathers

As some of you already know from over on FB, my biological father finally got in contact with my family earlier this week and my initial reaction was a mind clouded with angered, sadness, and confusion that affected me quite a bit at work on Thursday. Apparently, he was down here not too long...
  3. Hidden Character

The return of "So how've you been?" + my comeback.

I'm back after going a month w/o my laptop due to repairs and am quite glad to be back on The Forum. As far as how I've been, really just dead tired from work, but I'm really happy to see the strides being made to rebuild my job's band program since last November and even had 14 students stay...
  4. Hidden Character

U.S. Government: 3 centuries in medical experimentation

And these are just the ones we know of. http://http://www.naturalnews.com/022383_research_experiments.html We all know of The Tuskegee Experiments and some of this isn't news to you history/conspiracy buffs on here, but here are some that stood out to me:
  5. Hidden Character

Happy birthday to zombiesara

Hope you treated today like it was your own national holiday, She-sagwa, and here's to many more. :buttrock:
  6. Hidden Character

F/S: KOF '96 MVS and AES US FF, AOF, and JP Fire Suplex

MVS KOF '96 (loose cart)--$10 AES US FF--$30 obo US AOF (loose cart)--$30 obo JP Fire Suplex (loose cart)-- $25 obo
  7. Hidden Character

Pro Wrestling and TMNT DVDs for sale

DVDs are $3 each obo (try not to lowball, please) Blood Sport ECW: The Most Violent MatchesSold The Monday Night War Hard Knocks: The Chris Benoit Story The Rise and Fall of ECW From The Vault: Shawn Michaels History of WrestleMania I-IX TNA: The Best of The X Division Teenage Mutant Ninja...
  8. Hidden Character

Happy birthday to Steve

Haven't seen him around here in quite a while, but wherever you are, here's to a joyous birthday and wish you many more, fellow 4-headed Forum birthday dragon/monster. :vik::mr_t:
  9. Hidden Character

My grandfather has passed away.

I was called by Grandma to rush to the hospital a little before 3 this afternoon as she said there was an emergency. Calling my aunt at work that I was on my way, I kept thinking how I was hoping from her to catch a break earlier in the week between her best friend already dead this week and now...
  10. Hidden Character

An April Fools' "prank" 2 weeks too early at a NJ Wal-Mart

"Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now." I think this would've been one of the greatest April Fools' Day prank ever if whomever said it could've waited, but oh well.
  11. Hidden Character

Holiday blowout sale: Genesis carts for $1!!

Yes, I have lost my damn mind, but more importantly, these Genny games deserve a good home as I'd hate to throw them out and someone else can have fun w/them: By 24 and get this 24-slot case for free: I only take cash, check, or MO and in the event that any game doesn't work for you...
  12. Hidden Character

AES Collection for sale

Well, it's come to this as I haven't played the damn thing in over two years and really do need the money in order to clear up my already limited space as well as to start getting into the current-gen stuff w/the PS3 on Christmas Day. That said, pictured below are a mix of loose and complete...
  13. Hidden Character

Wal-Mart shoppers across America

People of Wal-Mart Remember, no matter how bad things get for you in life, at least you're not one of these people and mark my words....one day, Wal-Mart and Greyhound will join forces to form a monopoly on the lowest dregs and hopeless failures of society. Enjoy. I actually...
  14. Hidden Character

California damn near puts itself up for sale

That's right, folks, you can own almost anything from prison uniforms and surfboards to squad cars and dental chairs. Everything Must Go!
  15. Hidden Character

The 2009 Official College Football Thread (post-season -- BIG 12 IMPLOSION!!!)

Yassur, ladies and gents, it's almost about that time once again where campus gridiron is all the rage as we embark on the 2009 college football season. So many questions and stories about the upcoming season are swirling around the big cities and small towns like: Why did Spurrier snub Tebow...
  16. Hidden Character

FS--My SNES and Genesis Collections (SNES collection sold)

NOTICE: ALL GAMES ARE BARE CARTS AND I ONLY DEAL W/CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER! Oookay, so I finally got around to sorting through my stuff in the garage and will now put up my old Genesis collection for sale. Here's what I have: Genesis: Bubsy Streets of Rage 2 Dick Tracy Earthworm Jim...
  17. Hidden Character

Former Titans/Ravens QB Steve McNair dead on the 4th at age 36

The Story Edit: Found a more detailed story this evening. Sounds like it might be either a double murder or a murder suicide and he almost won a Super Bowl, too. Thanks for the memories, Air McNair. Godspeed.
  18. Hidden Character

Why Men Cheat--From a Male's Perspective

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/personal/06/24/tf.why.men.cheat/index.html Merc already gave me his take on cheating earlier today, so what say you? Agree, disagree, cheating on someone or multiple partners right now?
  19. Hidden Character

WTB: GC NCAA Football '05

Simple enough. If anyone has a copy of this game laying around collecting dust, I'll definitely buy it from you and Gamer condition/disc only will do just fine for me. I can only do Money Order. Thanks, C.
  20. Hidden Character

Boy Killed Anally By Exploding Chair

The Story I'm trying my hardest not to laugh while typing this, but it's very, very tough.