Search results

1. C

WTB- Memory for CPS3

Need Sim boards (preferably high output boards) to play my CPS3 system. Definitely looking forward to it since I got a Supergun!
  2. C

WTB Hagane SNES (Loose)

Looking to buy a Hagane cart that looks decent. Got snubbed with a few deals with this cart. Looking for the real game, no reproductions. Not looking to pay retail for a loose cart- I'm looking for a cart priced around $375-400 range. If you have a CIB one, I'm not looking for that, but if...
  3. C

WTB Battle Circuit (Blue Board)

I know this is a long shot, but looking for the blue board Battle Circuit for CPS2. I honestly don't know of a fair price, but let's start off with $250 for A and B boards.
  4. C

FS: Twinkle Star Sprites Kit (Sold everything)

This is legitimate. I have members that have seen this kit at Too Many Games 2015 in Oaks, PA (CDamm and Vanilla Thunder. I think the other guy was John...correct me if I'm wrong guys). Up for sale is a complete,matching serial, working Twinkle Star Sprites MVS kit. Mini marquee is in good...
  5. C

WTB- Strikers 1945 Plus Mini Marquee- Original

Looking to complete a Strikers MVS kit.
  6. C

Looking for Crossed Swords 2 (Found!)

Looking for Crossed Swords 2 for AES/MVS. I have Capt. Tomaday MVS (complete) and Strikers 1945 Plus (no mini marquee). Open to trades or price. I know that it sold for $250 plus shipping. No dicking around.
  7. C

WTB: Turkish Rambo (Rampage) DVD

There was a DVD that I wish to acquire: Rampage (AKA Turkish Rambo) by Dark Maze. The guy only released it in small quantities and had recently stopped producing the film about a year ago. Anybody know or have a copy of it that they want to sell?
  8. C

WTB: SS Zero Special Kit Box and Cab Stickers

So I'm looking to complete my SSZS MVS cartridge with the box and label (label intact- near mint) and the cab stickers that go along with it. Edit: I am also looking for the DIP switch settings too. There was a forum member that had all the stuff, but for some reason, he wasn't the most...
  9. C

WTB PCBs

More will be added on the list. No rush, but I am looking for the following PCB's: Armed Police Batrider Ver. B- With art set $400 Violent Storm- $375 Punisher (CPS1.5 DASH)- $375 Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (CPS1.5 DASH) (Legitimate)- $390 Battle Circuit (Euro CPS2)- $400 Armored Warriors...
  10. C

WTB/WTT- Majora's Mask 3DS-XL

Yes, I made a thread for this, and yes, I'm a little crazy also by doing so. Looking for a non-scalper price (maybe $250-$300 bucks will suffice), but if you're looking for some trades, I do have MVS kits available. I'll even make a better trade if you have the game/figure combo to go along...
  11. C

WTB Neo-Geo AES controller (Standard)

Looking to purchase another Neo-Geo AES stick for a tourney in Philly. I'm looking to pay about $60 shipped for the controller. As long as the lettering isn't too faded, and the buttons and stick work, it'll be great.
  12. C

Summer Jam 8 and Possible Plans for Summer Jam 9

Went to Summer Jam 8 (@ the Holiday Inn near the Eagles/Flyers Stadium in Philly), and it was an eye-opening, yet fun experience. I was curious to see if anyone from the forums have competed in SJ8? I did bring my AES, but not to the actual event. I was thinking about bringing it, along with a...
  13. C

Gundam Model Kit Thread

Who's interested in them? Do you paint your models? Only snap together and add stickers? I got into the kits back then, but I'm starting to get to them again. Favorites are the SD models, since they're pretty damn accurate and more comedic than anything. Also like the other kits that are produced.
  14. C

Cool Metal Slug Stuff

Just found this while looking for some video game statues and what not, and I figured that I would share the link: http://www.shopncsx.com/neogeomechanical.aspx Definitely a great thing for the fans!
  15. C

Larger Comic Conventions

So I wanted to get passes for the New York Comic Con, due to missing out last year. So patiently waiting for the time to come to get tickets, a co-worker and I tried to get tickets. However, due to server errors, tickets sell out 4-5 minutes when they opened. For San Diego, the tickets also sell...
  16. C

Wanted: Completed, not Parted

I'm pretty sure that my last thread was deleted for my wants. The games need to be great looking all around. Anyway, here's what I'm looking for, and what I'm willing to pay for the following items: AES Viewpoint (English-AES-Complete) $250-350 Last Resort (English-AES-Complete)$300 Matrimelee...
  17. C

IGS PGM (1,2,and 3): Worth it?

Reason why I'm interested in the PGM is because of Oriental Legends and the other beat 'em ups they have to offer. Thoughts?
  18. C

Mutation Nation Help

So I really like Mutation Nation, and for being pretty damn stubborn, I don't want to dumb down the difficulty. I am starting out on the Normal difficulty setting, and would be curious to see what strategies are used in order to get through the game. So any advice?
  19. C

Garou MOTW with Magic Key MVS Converter Problems

Xian, found one of your comments in Chupame's old thread. Looks like there's a 3 pin green device near the reset button. Here are some pictures of the system itself: Hope this helps!
  20. C

Garou MOTW with Magic Key MVS Converter Problems

So I recently purchased a Garou: MOTW kit, and cosmetically, everything looked OK (the clear, green divider bothered me a little, since it didn't match the clear cartridge, but I got over it), until I plugged it in to my Neo MVS Magic Key that I got from Razoola. Here's the problem: When I boot...