Search results

1. DanAdamKOF

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

hi
  2. DanAdamKOF

What Neo title has the best attract mode?

Might be Fatal Fury 3, BJ Love's hammy delivery and Geese doing his thing are too great
  3. DanAdamKOF

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

Nice work.
  4. DanAdamKOF

New Nanao MS9 hacks to enable 31khz and improve sharpness

Hi all, mikejmoffitt has written up a guide on the MS9 chassis, which includes modifications to enable 31khz and improve sharpness: http://mikejmoffitt.com/pages/ms9-hax/
  5. DanAdamKOF

WTT: Altered Beast (+ JAMMA adapter)

Works fine, I'll get a PCB pic later if anyone wants (it's dusty). Interested in other PCBs in trade!
  6. DanAdamKOF

AIM screennames should be removed

AIM has been discontinued, so the contact info for it should be removed from profiles.
  7. DanAdamKOF

DanAdamKOF's Arcade Cabs And More

Hello, Neo-Geo Forums. I wrote a series of posts about my arcade cabs on another forum. I've included them here with minor revisions for formatting. Feel free to read all of this text, or just skip through to see photos. I plan to update this thread later with posts focusing on my Neo Geo stuff...
  8. DanAdamKOF

[No longer needed] WTB: MS8 or MS9 tube or whole monitor

No longer needed. Thank you! Looking for a 29”. I’m in the Bay Area of California. Let me know what you have. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. DanAdamKOF

Swan Song - Youtube series chronologically reviewing WonderSwan games w/ background info

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5_uHxkCXvK56MI8LUv4ACn4wXMDqUb0I An online buddy of mine has been putting in some serious work creating Swan Song, a series of short videos reviewing WonderSwan games and going into detail on their history and reception in Japan. He knows Japanese so he's...
  10. DanAdamKOF

Cool Neo Geo T-Shirts on Fangamer

I might want that MVS shirt. Did anyone else who ordered the blue old logo shirt get pink discloration (possibly from deodorant)? I did after wearing mine indoors for a few hours. I got a refund, I'm not really upset (though I would liked to have actually worn the shirt around, IDK if I'll wear...
  11. DanAdamKOF

WTB: PAL GameCube console within USA

Looking for a PAL region GameCube console, preferably black but OK if not. Prefer to buy the system on its own, but if you want to get rid of other stuff with it (ie power brick or other stuff sitting around) I might be interested in those too. I want to avoid the cost of overseas shipping, I'm...
  12. DanAdamKOF

BBH is streaming Neo-Geo games right now! (Yet again!)

Edit 04/06: He's at it again! http://twitch.tv/lordbbh Whether you're an oldschooler who remembers ShockBBH from the mailing list days, or a newcomer who doesn't yet know the legend of the king of the 1cc, you should definitely tune in right now. BBH is a wealth of gameplay knowledge and...
  13. DanAdamKOF

(Fixed.) KV25XBR, RGB, Audio, etc.

This should be correct, I based it on the cable I made and currently use: I didn't verify every single pin, just used my multimeter a bit to find my bearings then hopped between the pinouts and made notes as I went along by eye. This is probably correct though. On the SCART side, I joined...
  14. DanAdamKOF

Stupid Supergun Question

This is right, they were advertised in game magazines in the early 90s such as Gamefan.
  15. DanAdamKOF

N-G.com beatmania players thread

Got the capture card I wanted at a price I wanted, worked out great. Bought a PC that runs Lincle and under really well. I hope to stream to twitch somewhat often after I can work through this busy time in my life (I'm fine just a lot is happening) and set up the cabs with splitters. I've...
  16. DanAdamKOF

Hori RAP V vs Mad Catz TE2 joysticks (PS4/XB1)

Hey ResO :) https://www.facebook.com/paradisearcadeshopcom/photos/a.451536088240617.106765.107961125931450/1197315836995968/?type=3
  17. DanAdamKOF

N-G.com beatmania players thread

DDR Ace (USA version) is starting to ship to Round 1 and certain Dave & Busters stores: http://www.bemanistyle.com/2016/07/05/ddr-a-dave-busters-location-list-and-information-revealed/ Also, IIDX 24 was announced: SINOBUZ...
  18. DanAdamKOF

WTB: PSP Go bundle w/cradle (and more)

Hi guys. I have a lead on a PSP Go in fair condition for $50. That's an OK price but I found out in order to leave it hooked up to a PVM like a console I need the PSP Go cradle, the cradle goes for around $30 and then add to that the Component cable, and it gets up there a bit. So before I...
  19. DanAdamKOF

Tam Tam or Cham Cham?

Pretty tasty
  20. DanAdamKOF

What's the most you've ever spent on a single video game title?

Well for a dedicated cabinet, I got my beatmania IIDX cabinet as part of a lot, and the seller valued it a bit north of $2500 on the tax records, so I guess that one. Not mine pictured but one like this: