Search results

1. DanAdamKOF

New Nanao MS9 hacks to enable 31khz and improve sharpness

Hi all, mikejmoffitt has written up a guide on the MS9 chassis, which includes modifications to enable 31khz and improve sharpness: http://mikejmoffitt.com/pages/ms9-hax/
  2. DanAdamKOF

WTT: Altered Beast (+ JAMMA adapter)

Works fine, I'll get a PCB pic later if anyone wants (it's dusty). Interested in other PCBs in trade!
  3. DanAdamKOF

AIM screennames should be removed

AIM has been discontinued, so the contact info for it should be removed from profiles.
  4. DanAdamKOF

DanAdamKOF's Arcade Cabs And More

Hello, Neo-Geo Forums. I wrote a series of posts about my arcade cabs on another forum. I've included them here with minor revisions for formatting. Feel free to read all of this text, or just skip through to see photos. I plan to update this thread later with posts focusing on my Neo Geo stuff...
  5. DanAdamKOF

[No longer needed] WTB: MS8 or MS9 tube or whole monitor

No longer needed. Thank you! Looking for a 29”. I’m in the Bay Area of California. Let me know what you have. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. DanAdamKOF

Swan Song - Youtube series chronologically reviewing WonderSwan games w/ background info

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5_uHxkCXvK56MI8LUv4ACn4wXMDqUb0I An online buddy of mine has been putting in some serious work creating Swan Song, a series of short videos reviewing WonderSwan games and going into detail on their history and reception in Japan. He knows Japanese so he's...
  7. DanAdamKOF

WTB: PAL GameCube console within USA

Looking for a PAL region GameCube console, preferably black but OK if not. Prefer to buy the system on its own, but if you want to get rid of other stuff with it (ie power brick or other stuff sitting around) I might be interested in those too. I want to avoid the cost of overseas shipping, I'm...
  8. DanAdamKOF

BBH is streaming Neo-Geo games right now! (Yet again!)

Edit 04/06: He's at it again! http://twitch.tv/lordbbh Whether you're an oldschooler who remembers ShockBBH from the mailing list days, or a newcomer who doesn't yet know the legend of the king of the 1cc, you should definitely tune in right now. BBH is a wealth of gameplay knowledge and...
  9. DanAdamKOF

WTB: PSP Go bundle w/cradle (and more)

Hi guys. I have a lead on a PSP Go in fair condition for $50. That's an OK price but I found out in order to leave it hooked up to a PVM like a console I need the PSP Go cradle, the cradle goes for around $30 and then add to that the Component cable, and it gets up there a bit. So before I...
  10. DanAdamKOF

Skype image broken

Just something I noticed.
  11. DanAdamKOF

SOLD! [Sunnyvale CA] PRICE DROP! 32" VGA CRT - Gateway Destination $150 OBO

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD...
  12. DanAdamKOF

Happy Chanukkah 2015

I'll make the thread this time y'all. Happy Chanukkah/ Chag Chanukkah Sameach! Boy I could go for some latkes...
  13. DanAdamKOF

NEO-AES w/o daughter board not working

Hi guys, posting this on behalf of SkinnyThor, a buddy of mine whose account is too new to create topics. I've tried to assist but my limited knowledge of AES was quickly tapped out, please read and help, thanks y'all! I recently bought a Neo Geo AES that I saw pop up on Ebay, US version SN...
  14. DanAdamKOF

Wanted in SF Bay: Cheap race wheel, flight sticks (the simpler the better)

I'll keep it brief and say I'm in search of a race wheel with pedals (console doesn't matter) and 2 flight sticks (again, console doesn't matter), so that I can fit them with correct potentiometers and run Lucky & Wild on my supergun. From my limited research, the older and cheaper wheels (not...
  15. DanAdamKOF

ROF: The Rhythm Of Fighters (iOS and Android)

SNK's website | Google Play | iTunes So, SNK made a rhythm game (again, if you remember the Cool Cool series). This has a lot of throwback references for oldschool SNK fans, and a very beginner-friendly gameplay that is great for first-time music game players (if you were pissed off at Parappa...
  16. DanAdamKOF

PGM carts: "alternate" source?

Short question, is there a known source for HK Special type PGM carts ala the AtomisWave carts on AliExpress? I've looked around but I haven't found anything of that sort, only originals. I just got a PGM needing trace repair (thanks 68k! <3), so yeah I am putting the cart before the horse...
  17. DanAdamKOF

Genesis S-Video mod: bad chroma

I've had a S-Video modded Genesis 1 that a member here modded a very long time ago. I haven't hooked it up much over the years and when I went to play it today it looked like this: Photos don't make it look as bad as it is in person. There's also an interference pattern visible. I'm...
  18. DanAdamKOF

Recommendation on SNES S-Video cable needed (with no checkerboarding)

Hi, a friend of mine asked me for help in finding a S-Video cable for his SNES (they also work on Gamecube and N64), that isn't a total POS. I mention that last part because a lot of them introduce a "checkerboard" pattern (shamelessly stealing this example...
  19. DanAdamKOF

Favicon isn't displaying

Just noticed the familiar circular Neo-Geo logo is now the generic vB logo: :emb:
  20. DanAdamKOF

(no longer needed) Is anyone located in or near NYC? Need a place to stay the night

I'm gonna make a long story short and say that a cousin of mine in NYC that I had planned to stay with has basically flaked out, so now I'm scrambling for a place to sleep on the night of 06/16. I need to be at JFK before 2PM on Monday 06/17. I'll sleep on the floor, I'll pay for your...